- NBA Saturday: Will Kobe Bryant Return to Form?
- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
2014 NBA Draft: Aaron Gordon
- Updated: January 16, 2014
Aaron Gordon – Arizona, Power Forward (Fr.)
Ht.: 6’9, wt.: 225
Strengths: An elite-level athlete. Physically mature for his age. Plays hard. Versatile defensively.
Weaknesses: Actual skill set not up to par with his athleticism. Needs to settle into a position, there’s talk that he wants to eventually be a small forward, but as of right now he’s definitely a four. Jump shot not reliable yet.
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB