- NBA Saturday: Will Kobe Bryant Return to Form?
- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
Celtics’ Gerald Wallace Won’t Seek Buyout
- Updated: February 24, 2014
And as much as he (Gerald Wallace) would love to be in a more winning situation right now, the idea of asking for a buyout to play elsewhere was never a consideration.
“My mom said never complain about the situation you’re in,” Wallace told CSNNE.com. “You can’t control it. It’s nothing I can do about it. I just have to take it in stride and move forward.”
“That ain’t my thing,” Wallace said when asked about buyouts. “My thing is wherever I’m at, I’m gonna play and make the best of the situation and hopefully something changes or something. If not, I’m satisfied with the situation that I’m in.”
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB