- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
- VIDEO: What’s Next for Allen, Bledsoe, Monroe?
- NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers
- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
Celtics’ Gerald Wallace Won’t Seek Buyout
- Updated: February 24, 2014
And as much as he (Gerald Wallace) would love to be in a more winning situation right now, the idea of asking for a buyout to play elsewhere was never a consideration.
“My mom said never complain about the situation you’re in,” Wallace told CSNNE.com. “You can’t control it. It’s nothing I can do about it. I just have to take it in stride and move forward.”
“That ain’t my thing,” Wallace said when asked about buyouts. “My thing is wherever I’m at, I’m gonna play and make the best of the situation and hopefully something changes or something. If not, I’m satisfied with the situation that I’m in.”
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB