- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 4
- Jeremy Lin, Lakers a Great Fit
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 3
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 2
Chris Bosh Says He’s Staying in Miami
- Updated: March 26, 2014
Before the team took off for Indianapolis on Tuesday afternoon, (Chris) Bosh was a guest on the local South Florida hour of The Dan Le Batard Show, which airs nationally from 4 to 7 p.m. on ESPN Radio.
Le Batard asked whether Bosh—who can opt out of his contract after this season—will be in Miami next year.
“True,” Bosh answered.
“And so will LeBron…,” Le Batard continued.
“True,” Bosh replied.
| » FROM AROUND THE WEB