- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
Chris Bosh Says He’s Staying in Miami
- Updated: March 26, 2014
Before the team took off for Indianapolis on Tuesday afternoon, (Chris) Bosh was a guest on the local South Florida hour of The Dan Le Batard Show, which airs nationally from 4 to 7 p.m. on ESPN Radio.
Le Batard asked whether Bosh—who can opt out of his contract after this season—will be in Miami next year.
“True,” Bosh answered.
“And so will LeBron…,” Le Batard continued.
“True,” Bosh replied.
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB