Quick: Cap space used.
2014 NBA Draft: 38th; 9th to Charlotte Hornets
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $23.8 million, less $8.0 million for Greg Monroe’s cap hold.
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Brandon Jennings, Will Bynum, Peyton Siva, Chauncey Billups
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Rodney Stuckey, Kyle Singler
SF: Josh Smith, Luigi Datome
PF: Greg Monroe, Jonas Jerebko, Tony Mitchell, Charlie Villanueva
C: Andre Drummond, Josh Harrellson
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Stan Van Gundy (five-year, $25-30 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Stan Van Gundy – President of Basketball Operations
- George David — Assistant General Manager
- Ken Catanella — Directory of Basketball Operations
- 6/27/13 — Selected Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (8th), Tony Mitchell (37th) and Peyton Siva (56th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Josh Smith to a four-year, $54 million contract.
- 7/15/13 — Signed Luigi Datome to a two-year, 3.5 million contract.
- 7/15/13 — Signed Will Bynum to a two-year, $5.7 million contract.
- 7/16/13 — Signed Chauncey Billups to a two-year, $5 million contract (second season team option).
- 7/19/13 — Signed Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to a $12 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/19/13 — Signed Tony Mitchell to a three-year, $2.3 million contract (third season non/partially-guaranteed).
- 7/31/13 — Traded Brandon Knight, Viacheslav Kravtsov and Khris Middleton to the Milwaukee Bucks via sign and trade (Jennings receiving a three-year, $24 million deal).
- 8/5/13 — Signed Peyton Siva to an estimated two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 8/21/13 — Signed Josh Harrellson to a two-year, non/partially guaranteed $1.8 million minimum contract.
- 10/19/13 — Picked up the third-year option on Andre Drummond’s contract.
Waived Players: Kim English
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)