|Monta Ellis (stretched)||$2,245,400|
|Glenn Robinson III||$1,524,305|
|Damien Wilkins (waived)||$1,016,617|
|Rakeem Christmas (waived)||$172,552|
|Georges Niang (waived)||$100,000|
|Trey McKinney -Jones (expired 10-day)||$46,080|
|Jarrod Uthoff (waived)||$7,416|
|Ben Moore (two-way)|
|Edmond Sumner (two-way)|
Quick: Up to $5.4 million in cap space.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
- Room Exception: $4,328,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Darren Collison, Cory Joseph
SG: Victor Oladipo, Lance Stephenson, Joseph Young, Edmond Sumner (two-way)
SF: Bojan Bogdanovic, Alex Poythress, Glenn Robinson III
PF: Thaddeus Young, Trevor Booker, T.J. Leaf, Ben Moore (two-way), Domantas Sabonis (injured)
C: Myles Turner, Al Jefferson, Ike Anigbogu
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy, head coach Steve Gansey)
Two-Way Contracts: Edmond Sumner (two-year), Ben Moore (one-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Nate McMillan (three-year deal starting with 2016-17 season)
Assistants: Dan Burke, Popeye Jones, Bill Bayno, David McClure (player development coach)
- Kevin Pritchard — president of basketball operations
- Chad Buchanan – general manager
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder (31-44 range through 2020, unprotected in 2023) to Brooklyn Nets (Thaddeus Young).
Cash Paid ($5.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.2 million max): $0
- 4/28/17 — Larry Bird stepped down as president of basketball operations.
- 6/20/17 — C.J. Miles opted out.
- 6/22/17 — Drafted T.J. Leaf (18th) and Ike Anigbogu (47th).
- 6/22/17 — Traded $1.0 million to New Orleans Pacers for the rights to Edmond Sumner (52nd)
- 6/26/17 — Declined Lavoy Allen’s option.
- 7/1/17 — Glenn Robinson III’s $1,524,305 guaranteed for 2017-18.
- 7/1/17 — Signed T.J. Leaf (2017-18th) to an $11,576,025 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/3/17 — Renounced the rights to Aaron Brooks, Jeff Teague and Lavoy Allen.
- 7/5/17 — Signed Edmond Sumner (2017-52nd) to a two-year two-way contract.
- 7/6/17 — Traded Paul George to Oklahoma City Thunder for Victor Olapdipo and Domantas Sabonis.
- 7/7/17 — Signed Darren Collison to a partially-guaranteed two-year, $20.0 million contract.
- 7/10/17 — Signed Bojan Bogdanovic to a partially-guaranteed two-year, $21.0 million contract.
- 7/12/17 — Signed Ike Anigbogu (2017-47th) to partially-guaranteed three-year, $3,946,762 contract.
- 7/13/17 — Renounced the rights to C.J. Miles.
- 7/14/17 — Traded the rights to Emir Preldzic (2009-57th) to Toronto Raptors for Cory Joseph.
- 7/1/17 — Joseph Young’s $1,471,381 guaranteed for 2017-18.
- 8/14/17 — Signed Ben Moore to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract (with exhibits nine and 10).
- 8/21/17 — Picked up team option on Myles Turner.
- 8/22/17 — Signed Alex Poythress to a two-way contract.
- 9/6/17 — Signed Trey McKinney-Jones to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 9/6/17 — Signed DeQuan Jones to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,312,611 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 9/25/17 — Signed Jarrod Uthoff to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,312,611 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 10/13/17 — Picked up team option on Domantas Sabonis.
- 12/28/17 — Signed Alex Poythress to a partially-guaranteed two-year, $2,323,610 contract.
- 1/12/18 — Signed Ben Moore to a two-way contract.
- 2/21/18 — Signed Trey McKinney Jones to a 10-day, $46,080 contract.
- 3/2/18 — Trey McKinney-Jones’ 10-day contract expired.
- 3/3/18 — Signed Trevor Booker for the rest of the season at $446,138.
Waived Players: Rakeem Christmas, Monta Ellis (stretched), Georges Niang, Kevin Seraphin, Ben Moore, DeQuan Jones, Trey McKinney, Jarrod Uthoff, Damien Wilkins
Traded Players: Paul George
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Trey McKinney-Jones
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Arena: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/8/18)