- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
- VIDEO: What’s Next for Allen, Bledsoe, Monroe?
- NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers
- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
Kevin Love Forcing Trade?
- Updated: February 20, 2014
Wolves fans’ nightmare has come true, earlier than scheduled. We knew Love’d split ASA eligible ’14-15. But now he’s forcing premature exit.
Prior 2 AS break, KL alerted Flip he’ll exercise summer ’15 out & sign elsewhere. Expect him 2B moved B4 deadline or off season.
Naturally, had Taylor done right thing (owner’s call, not DKahn) & given KL 5 years vs 4 w/3-yr out, Wolves would’ve had him through ’16-17
Smart money supports educated speculation circulating KL wants 2 play 4 Lakes. He’s comfortable in LA. Played 4 UCLA. Girlfriend’s there.
Still LA has no assets 2 swap & Jbuss is turnoff…
KL will only commit 2 team w winning culture. Meaning Celtics r in his sights, as are Bulls. Both have lots to exchange…
James Dolan’s reputation precedes him on fast break, essentially disqualifying NYK. Playing w Melo also is great unappealing, I’m informed.
IN RELATED: Flip Saunders tweeted shortly after: Rumors of Love telling me he’s opting out & wants 2 b traded r false. Last convo I had w/him was him telling me how bad my sports coat was.
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB