|Mirza Teletovic (stretched)||$10,500,000|
|Spencer Hawes (stretched)||$2,007,059|
|Larry Sanders (stretched)||$1,865,546|
|Sean Kilpatrick (waived)||$789,725|
|DeAndre Liggins (waived)||$757,427|
|Brandon Jennings (expired 10-day)||$83,129|
|Brandon Jennings (expired 10-day)||$83,129|
|Joel Bolomboy (waived)||$22,248|
|Xavier Munford (two-way)|
|Marshall Plumlee (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
- Trade Exception (Greg Monroe, expiring 11/7/18) — $3,384,176
- Trade Exception (Tyler Zeller, expiring 2/5/19) — $179,502
- Mid-Level Exception: $7,590,385 (Sterling Brown)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $3,290,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Eric Bledsoe, Matthew Dellavedova, Brandon Jennings, Xavier Munford (two-way)
SG: Tony Snell, Jason Terry, Malcolm Brogdon (injured)
SF: Khris Middleton, Shabazz Muhammad, Sterling Brown
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jabari Parker, D.J. Wilson
C: John Henson, Thon Maker, Tyler Zeller, Marshall Plumlee (two-way)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: Wisconsin Herd (Dave Dean vice president of basketball operations/general manager, Jordan Brady head coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Marshall Plumlee (one-year), Xavier Munford (one-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Interim Head Coach: Joe Prunty
Assistants: Eric Hughes, Greg Foster, Sean Sweeney, Stacey Augmon
Trainers: Scott Faust
- Jon Horst — general manager
- Milt Newton — assistant general manager
- Rod Thorn — special consultant
- David Mincberg — director of basketball strategy
- Tony Bollier — director of basketball operations
- Dave Babcock — vice president of player personnel
- Ryan Hoover — vice president of global scouting
- Matt Bollero — director of scouting
- Seth Partnow — director of basketball research
- Patrick Haneman — basketball strategy and operations manager
- Lexi Phillips — basketball operations coordinator
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Dallas Mavericks (Zaza Pachulia).
- 2018 — Owe first-rounder (11-16 range, 4-16 range in 2019, top-eight protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021) to Phoenix Suns (Eric Bledsoe).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder (31-47 range, otherwise unprotected in 2020) to Brooklyn Nets (Tyler Zeller).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder (top-48 protected) to Phoenix Suns (Eric Bledsoe).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Denver Nuggets (Roy Hibbert).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague) or Sacramento Kings, the higher pick between Milwaukee and Sacramento to Philadelphia, the Kings getting the lower.
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Washington Wizards (Jared Dudley).
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $1.9 million to Philadelphia 76ers (Sterling Brown)
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/21/17 — Greg Monroe opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/22/17 — Drafted D.J Wilson (17th).
- 6/22/17 — Traded the rights to Sindarius Thornwell (48th) to Los Angeles Clippers for $2.0 million.
- 6/26/17 — Spencer Hawes opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/27/17 — Issued qualifying offer to Tony Snell.
- 7/6/17 — Traded $1.9 million to Philadelphia 76ers for Sterling Brown (2017-46th).
- 7/6/17 — Signed Sterling Brown (2017-46th) to a partially-guaranteed three-year, $3,812,377 contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed JeQuan Lewis to an $815,615 summer contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed D.J. Wilson (2017-17th) to a $12,178,720 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Bronson Koenig to a two-year, two-way contract.
- 7/8/17 — Signed Jalen Moore to a two-year, two-way contract ($50,000 guaranteed).
- 7/31/17 — Signed Tony Snell to a four-year, $46.0 million contract with unlikely incentives (TBD), player option on final season.
- 9/6/17 — Signed James Young to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,577,230 summer contract.
- 9/18/17 — Signed Jason Terry to a one-year, $2,328,652 contract.
- 9/19/17 — Signed Brandon Rush to non-guaranteed one-year, $2,116,955 summer contract with exhibit nine.
- 9/21/17 — Signed Kendall Marshall to non-guaranteed one-year, $2,116,955 summer contract with exhibit nine.
- 9/24/17 — Signed Gerald Green to a non-guaranteed one-year, $2,328,652 summer contract with exhibit nine.
- 9/24/17 — Signed Joel Anthony to a non-guaranteed one-year, $2,328,652 summer contract with exhibit nine.
- 10/6/17 — Signed Xavier Munford to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,312,611 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 10/16/17 — Claimed DeAndre Liggins off waivers (Miami HEAT).
- 10/17/17 — Signed Gary Payton II to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 10/20/17 — Signed Joel Bolomboy to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 10/31/17 — Picked up the team option on Thon Maker.
- 10/31/17 — Declined the team option on Rashad Vaughn.
- 11/7/17 — Traded Greg Monroe, a protected 2018 first-rounder and a protected 2018 second-rounder to Phoenix Suns for Eric Bledsoe.
- 12/18/17 — Signed Sean Kilpatrick to a two-way contract.
- 1/7/18 — Converted Joel Bolomboy’s two-way to an NBA contract.
- 1/7/18 — Signed Xavier Munford to a two-way contract.
- 1/7/18 — Signed Sean Kilpatrick to a rest of season, $818,130 contract.
- 1/15/18 — Signed Marshall Plumlee to a two-way contract.
- 1/22/18 — Fired Coach Jason Kidd.
- 2/5/18 — Traded Rashad Vaughn and a protected 2018 second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets for Tyler Zeller.
- 2/23/18 — Roy Hibbert trade exception expired.
- 3/4/18 — Signed Shabazz Muhammad for the rest of the season at $347,525.
- 3/11/18 — Signed Brandon Jennings to a 10-day, $119,010 contract.
- 3/21/18 — Signed Brandon Jennings to a 10-day, $119,010 contract.
- 3/31/18 — Signed Brandon Jennings to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2,365,615 contract.
Waived Players: Spencer Hawes (stretched), Jalen Moore (two-way with $50,000 guaranteed), Bronson Koenig (two-way with $50,000 guaranteed), James Young, Kendall Marshall, Brandon Rush, Joel Anthony, Gary Payton II, Gerald Green, Xavier Munford, DeAndre Liggins, Joel Bolomboy, Mirza Teletovic (stretched), Sean Kilpatrick
Traded Players: Greg Monroe, Rashad Vaughn
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Brandon Jennings (two)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th)
Arena: BMO Harris Bradley Center
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/8/18)