|Jon Leuer (stretched)||$3,169,348|
|Spencer Hawes (waived)||$2,007,058|
|Larry Sanders (stretched)||$1,865,546|
|Dragan Bender (waived)||$1,678,854|
|George Hill (waived)||$1,000,000|
|Cameron Reynolds (two-way)|
|Frank Mason (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $109,140,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $132,627,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Eric Bledsoe, George Hill, Frank Mason (two-way)
SG: Wesley Matthews, Donte DiVincenzo, Kyle Korver, Sterling Brown, Cameron Reynolds (two-way)
SF: Khris Middleton, Pat Connaughton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Ersan Ilyasova, Marvin Williams
C: Brook Lopez, Robin Lopez, D.J. Wilson
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Room Exception — $0 (Robin Lopez)
Waived Players: George Hill, Jon Leuer (stretched), Bonzie Colson Jr. (two-way), Jaylen Adams, Luke Maye, Jemerrio Jones, Rayjon Tucker, Trevor Lacey., Dragan Bender
Traded Players: Malcolm Brogdon (sign and trade)
G-League Affiliate: Wisconsin Herd (Dave Dean vice president of basketball operations/general manager, Jordan Brady head coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Cameron Reynolds, Frank Mason
Head Coach: Mike Budenholzer
Assistants: Darvin Ham, Charles Lee, Ben Sullivan, Patrick St. Andrews, Sean Sweeney, Josh Longstaff, Chad Forcier
Trainers: Scott Faust
- Jon Horst — general manager
- Milt Newton — assistant general manager
- Rod Thorn — special consultant
- Tony Bollier — director of basketball operations
- Dave Babcock — vice president of player personnel
- Ryan Hoover — vice president of global scouting
- Matt Bollero — director of scouting
- Patrick Haneman — basketball strategy and operations manager
- Lexi Phillips — basketball operations coordinator
- Vin Baker — basketball operations associate/director of program development
- 2020 — Owed first-rounder (lottery protected through 2025, unprotected in 2026) from the Indiana Pacers (Malcolm Brogdon).
- 2020 — Owe first-rounder (top-eight protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021) to the Boston Celtics (Eric Bledsoe, Ty Jerome).
- 2020 — Owe a second-rounder to the New Orleans Pelicans (Nikola Mirotic).
- 2021 — Owed a second-rounder (one year following the Indiana Pacers’ obligation to the Brooklyn Nets for Thaddeus Young) from the Pacers (Malcolm Brogdon).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to the Indiana Pacers (George Hill, Alec Burks, Nik Stauskas/Wade Baldwin).
- 2022 — Owe a first-rounder (top-10 protected in 2022, conveys in 11-24 range in 2023, top-eight protected in 2024, otherwise converts to 2024 and 2025 second-rounders) to the Cleveland Cavaliers (George Hill), two years following the Boston Celtics’ obligation.
- 2025 — Owed a second-rounder from the Indiana Pacers (Malcolm Brogdon).
Cash Paid ($5,617,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,617,000 max): $0
- 6/20/19 — Drafted Kevin Porter Jr. (30th).
- 6/21/19 — Traded Tony Snell and the rights to Kevin Porter Jr. (30th) to the Detroit Pistons for Jon Leuer.
- 6/28/19 — Extended qualifying offer to Malcolm Brogdon.
- 7/1/19 — Waived George Hill.
- 7/1/19 — Pat Connaughton’s $1,723,050 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 7/1/19 — Sterling Brown’s $1,618,520 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 7/6/19 — Sent Malcolm Brogdon, via sign and trade, on a four-year $85.0 million contract to the Indiana Pacers for a protected 2020 first-rounder and two second-rounders.
- 7/6/19 — Re-signed Brook Lopez to a four-year $52 million contract.
- 7/6/19 — Renounced the rights to Pau Gasol, Nikola Mirotic and Tim Frazier.
- 7/8/19 — Waived and stretched Jon Leuer.
- 7/8/19 — Signed George Hill to a partially-guaranteed three-year $28,771,806.
- 7/11/19 — Re-signed Khris Middleton to a five-year $177,500,000 contract, player option on the final season.
- 7/12/19– Signed Robin Lopez to a two-year $9,772,350 contract, player option on final season.
- 7/12/19 — Signed Wesley Matthews to a two-year $5,257,744 minimum contract, player option on final season.
- 7/16/19 — Signed Thanasis Antetokounmpo to a two-year $3,147,290 minimum contract.
- 7/19/19 — Signed Luke Maye to a $898,310 minimum summer contract (exhibit 9/10).
- 7/21/19 — Waived Bonzie Colson Jr. (two-way).
- 7/23/19 — Signed Cameron Reynolds to a two-way contract.
- 7/24/19 — Signed Frank Mason to a two-way contract.
- 7/25/19 — Signed Kyle Korver to a $2,564,753 minimum contract.
- 7/25/19 — Signed Dragan Bender to a partially-guaranteed two-year $3,502,857 contract.
- 8/15/19 — Signed Jaylen Adams to a non-guaranteed $1,445,697 minimum summer contract.
- 8/20/19 — Signed Rayjon Tucker to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/14/19 — Waived Jaylen Adams and Luke Maye.
- 10/17/19 — Signed Trevor Lacey to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/19/19 — Signed Jemerrio Jones to a non-guaranteed $1,445,697 minimum summer contract.
- 10/19/19 — Waived Jemerrio Jones, Rayjon Tucker and Trevor Lacey.
- 10/22/19 — Dragan Bender’s salary guaranteed at $600,000 for 2019-20.
- 10/24/19 — Picked up DJ Wilson’s fourth-year rookie-scale option.
- 10/24/19 — Picked up Donte DiVincenzo’s third-year rookie-scale option.
- 12/1/19 — Dragan Bender’s salary guaranteed at $800,000.
- 1/10/20 — Dragan Bender’s $1,678,854 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 2/10/20 — Waived Dragan Bender.
- 2/10/20 — Signed Marvin Williams for the rest of the season at $956,349.
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th)
Arena: Fiserv Forum
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/29/20)