|Ronnie Price (waived)||$2,442,455|
|P.J. Dozier (two-way)|
|Daniel Hamilton (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and tax threshold.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
- Trade Exception (Domantas Sabonis, expiring 7/6/18) — $2,550,000
- Trade Exception (Victor Oladipo, expiring 7/6/18) — $1,491,042
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $0 (Patrick Patterson)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Russell Westbrook, Raymond Felton
SG: Paul George, Terrence Ferguson, Alex Abrines, Andre Roberson (injured)
SF: Corey Brewer, Jerami Grant, Josh Huestis, Kyle Singler
PF: Carmelo Anthony, Patrick Patterson
C: Steven Adams, Nick Collison, Dakari Johnson
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: Oklahoma City Blue (Mark Daigneault coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Daniel Hamilton (one-year), P.J. Dozier (one-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Billy Donovan (five years at roughly $30 million, starting for the 2015-16 season, final season a team option)
Assistants: Adrian Griffin, Maurice Cheeks, Anthony Grant, Mark Bryant, Darko Rajakovic, Vin Bhavnani, Royal Ivey
Trainer: Joe Sharpe, Dwight Daub (strength and conditioning)
- Sam Presti — executive vice president of basketball operations and general manager
- Troy Weaver — vice president of basketball operations and assistant general manager
- Rob Hennigan — vice president of insight and foresight
- Will Dawkins — vice president of identification and intelligence
- Maurizio Gherarini — senior advisor/international affairs
- 2018 — Owe first-rounder (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Minnesota Timberwolves (Enes Kanter, Ricky Rubio).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Boston Celtics (Perry Jones III)
- 2020 — Owe first-rounder (top-20 protected and two years following conveyance of pick to Minnesota Timberwolves, otherwise converts to 2022 and 2023 second-rounders) to Orlando Magic (Jerami Grant, Anzejs Pasecniks).
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $0
- 6/23/17 — Issued qualifying offer to Andre Roberson.
- 6/24/17 — Picked up the team option on Jerami Grant.
- 7/6/17 — Traded Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis to Indiana Pacers for Paul George.
- 7/10/17 — Signed Patrick Patterson to a three-year, $16,354,800 contract, player option on final season.
- 7/10/17 — Signed Raymond Felton to a one-year, $2,328,652 contract.
- 7/14/17 — Signed Andre Roberson to a three-year, $30.0 million contract.
- 7/21/17 — Signed Nick Collison to a one-year, $2,328,652 contract.
- 7/22/17 — Signed Dakari Johnson (2015-48th) to a two-year, $2,139,857 contract.
- 7/29/17 — Terrance Ferguson (2017-21st) signed a $10,323,693 rookie-scale contract.
- 8/3/17 — Signed Daniel Hamilton (2016-56th) to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 9/24/17 — Signed Rashawn Thomas to a one-year non-guaranteed, $815,615 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 9/24/17 — Signed Bryce Alford to a one-year non-guaranteed, $815,615 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 9/24/17 — Signed Markel Brown to a one-year non-guaranteed, $1,471,382 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 9/25/17 — Traded Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott and a 2018 Chicago Bulls second-rounder to New York Knicks for Carmelo Anthony.
- 9/25/17 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a one-year non-guaranteed, $1,577,230 summer contract with exhibit nine.
- 9/29/17 — Signed Russell Westbrook to a five-year, $205 million maximum extension (based on 2018-19 cap), player option on final season.
- 10/10/17 — Signed Yannis Morin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $815,615 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 10/10/17 — Signed Chris Wright to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1,471,382 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 10/17/17 — Signed P.J. Dozier to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 10/31/17 — Declined team option on Josh Huestis.
- 11/1/17 — Ersan Ilyasova trade exception expired.
- 1/10/18 — Jerami Grant’s $1,524,305 guaranteed for 2017-18.
- 1/15/18 — No-trade restriction lifted on Andre Roberson.
- 3/2/18 — Signed Corey Brewer for the rest of the season at $539,405.
Waived Players: Isaiah Canaan, Markel Brown, Semaj Christon, Rashawn Thomas, Bryce Alford, Yannis Morin, Chris Wright
Traded Players: Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeVon Hardin (2008-50th), Yotam Halperin (2006-53rd), Sofoklis Schortsanitis (2003-34th), Szymon Szewczyk (2003-35th), Paccelis Morlende (2003-50th), Abdul Shamsid-Deen (1990-53rd)
Arena: Chesapeake Energy Arena
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Non-Bird: Norris Cole ($1,471,382)
No-Trade: Carmelo Anthony
- Russell Westbrook — 15 percent
- Steven Adams — 7.5 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/10/18)