- NBA Saturday: Will Kobe Bryant Return to Form?
- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
Out of Bounds: Failing Sneakers
- Updated: February 28, 2014
The Funny, Stupid Thing of the Day
Wow, you don’t see this everyday. Spurs guard Manu Ginobili literally ran out of his shoe last night against the Pistons. Can’t go cheap with shoes when you take the court, Manu. He’s actually pretty lucky he didn’t injury himself on that one.
Amazing Shot of the Day
Another thing you won’t see everyday is somebody sinking a nearly 110-foot shot. Only a Harlem Globetrotter could pull this off. Globetrotter Thunder Law actually set the Guinness World Record for longest shot by almost six feet.
Dunk of the Night
They don’t call him Will ‘The Thrill’ Barton for nothing. He showed off some serious bounce against the Nets. What could possibly be better? Blazers center Robin Lopez getting so excited he busts out the bicycle dance while laying on the floor.
Crossover of the Night
Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha is one of the NBA’s best perimeter defenders, but there’s just not a lot of people who can stay in front of Cavs guard Kyrie Irving’s handles. Watch Kyrie claim another pair of ankles with this insane crossover and bucket to top it off. I think there may be a sniper in the building!
Tattoo of the Day
Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva knows how to get inked up right. Check out this awesome sleeve he got done.
Swag of the Day
Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony went out for a relaxing night on the town, but kept himself styled.
Kicks of the Day
Not only is Wizards guard John Wall sporting some sick, purple adidas, he also has the appropriate socks. You got some serious sneaker game to go with your serious game on the court, John.
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB