|Damion James (waived)||$52,017|
|Othyus Jeffers (waived)||$52,017|
|Shannon Brown (waived)||$52,017|
|Shannon Brown (waived)||$52,017|
Quick: Cap team. Hard cap.
2014 NBA Draft: 30th, 58th (from Los Angeles Clippers), 60th
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $26.9 million, but only if Tim Duncan and Tony Parker aren’t back.
- Trade Exception (Nando De Colo, expiring 2/20/15) — $1,463,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Corey Joseph
SG: Danny Green, Marco Belinelli
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Manu Ginobili, Damion James
PF: Tim Duncan, Jeff Ayres, Matt Bonner, Austin Daye
C: Tiago Splitter, Boris Diaw, Aron Baynes
*Note: Based on previous season. Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
- R.C. Buford — President of Sports Franchises and General Manager
- Gregg Popovich — Head Coach and President of Spurs Basketball
- 2016 – Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Charlotte Bobcats (Theo Ratliff).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Livio Jean-Charles (28th) and Deshaun Thomas (58th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Manu Ginobili to a two-year, $14.5 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Marco Belinelli to a two-year, $5.6 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Jeff Pendergraph (who then changed his name to Jeff Ayres) to a two-year, $3.6 million contract.
- 7/13/13 — Signed Tiago Splitter to a four-year, $36 million contract.
- 7/23/13 — Withdrew qualifying offer to Gary Neal.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Marcus Cousin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Courtney Fells to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Dan Nwaelele to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Myck Kabongo to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Corey Maggette to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Sam Young to a one-year, non-guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 10/25/13 — Signed Josh Howard to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/28/13 — Picked up the fourth-year options on Kawhi Leonard and Cory Joseph.
- 12/3/13 — Signed Malcolm Thomas to a two-year, partially guaranteed minimum $1.7 million minimum contract (first year $100k guaranteed).
- 2/24/14 — Signed Othyus Jeffers to a 10-day contract.
- 2/1/14 — Signed Shannon Brown to a 10-day contract.
- 2/12/14 — Signed Shannon Brown to a second 10-day contract.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Nando De Colo to the Toronto Raptors for Austin Daye.
- 4/3/14 — Signed Damion James to a 10-day contract.
- 4/13/14 — Signed Damion James for remainder of season.
Waived Players: Corey Maggette, Sam Young, Myck Kabongo, Marcus Cousin, Dan Nwaelele, Courtney Fells, Josh Howard, Malcolm Thomas, Othyus Jeffers, Shannon Brown
- Non-Bird: Tracy McGrady
Unsigned Second-Round Picks:
- First-rounders: Livio Jean-Charles (2013-28th)
- Second-rounders: Deshaun Thomas (2013-58th), Marcus Denmon (2012-59th), Davis Bertans (2011-42nd), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Ryan Richards (2010-49th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
Amnesty: Available. Eligible players include Tony Parker, Matt Bonner and Cory Joseph
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)