- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
- VIDEO: What’s Next for Allen, Bledsoe, Monroe?
- NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers
Saunders: Love has No Right to be Frustrated
- Updated: June 8, 2014
President, part-owner and new coach Flip Saunders said Saturday that star forward Kevin Love has no right to be frustrated over the Minnesota Timberwolves’ lack of recent success.
“Just like I told Kevin Garnett, he didn’t have a right to be frustrated,” Saunders said during an interview with KFAN 100.3 in Minneapolis-St. Paul. “Why does any player have a right to be frustrated? You’re either part of the problem or part of the solution.
“Should the team be frustrated? Yeah, the team can be frustrated. But I don’t think any one individual should be frustrated.”
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB