- NBA Saturday: Will Kobe Bryant Return to Form?
- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
Sixers assign F Moultrie to Delaware
- Updated: March 15, 2014
The Philadelphia 76ers assigned forward Arnett Moultrie to the Delaware 87ers of the NBA Development League on Saturday.
This marks Moultrie’s second assignment to the Sevens. He appeared in three games during a stretch from Feb. 4-9.
Moultrie has averaged 3.0 points and 2.9 rebounds in 12 games for the Sixers this season.
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB