|Marcus Camby (waived)||$2,763,054|
|Nando De Colo||$1,463,000|
|Quentin Richardson (waived)||$1,399,507|
|D.J. Augustin (waived)||$1,267,000|
Quick: Over the cap. Hard cap.
2014 NBA Draft: 20th, 37th (from Sacramento Kings) & 59th (from Oklahoma City Thunder); 48th to Toronto Raptors
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $20.1 million, assuming Kyle Lowry is gone and a number of non-guaranteed players/potential restricted free agents renounced.
- Trade Exception (Andrea Bargnani, expiring 7/10/14) — $1,216,720
- Trade Exception (Rudy Gay, expiring 12/9/14) — $4,583,432
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Greivis Vasquez, Julyan Stone, Dwight Buycks
SG: DeMar DeRozan, John Salmons, Nando De Colo
SF: Terrence Ross, Steve Novak, Landry Fields
PF: Patrick Patterson, Amir Johnson
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Tyler Hansbrough, Chuck Hayes
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Dwane Casey (contract extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Masai Ujiri — President & General Manager
- Jeff Weltman — Executive Vice President
- 2016 — Owed a first-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani) — the lower pick between New York and Denver (Carmelo Anthony)
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerry Stackhouse).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani).
- 7/10/13 — Traded Andrea Bargnani to the New York Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson (S&T at an estimated three-year, $4.3 million deal) and a 2016 first-rounder and second-round picks in 2014 and 2017.
- 7/11/13 — Agreed to terms with Julyan Stone on an estimated two-year, $1.8 million deal (second year non/partially-guaranteed) — deal off when Stone failed physical
- 7/15/13 — Signed Tyler Hansbrough on a two-year, $6.5 million contract (second year non/partially-guaranteed).
- 7/16/13 — Waived Linas Kleiza via amnesty provision.
- 7/16/13 — Signed Dwight Buycks to a two-year $1.5 million contract.
- 7/19/13 — Waived Marcus Camby (buyout amount TBD).
- 7/22/13 — Signed D.J. Augustin on a one-year, $1.3 million contract.
- 8/1/13 — Signed Austin Daye to a two-year, $2.0 million minimum contract (second season non/partially guaranteed).
- 9/11/13 — Signed Chris Wright to a one-year, non/partially-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/13/13 — Signed Carlos Morais to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/18/13 — Signed Julyan Stone to a two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $1.8 million contract.
- 10/24/13 — Picked up the third-year options on Terrence Ross and Jonas Valanciunas
- 12/9/13 — Traded Rudy Gay, Aaron Gray and Quincy Acy to the Sacramento Kings for John Salmons, Chuck Hayes, Patrick Patterson and Greivis Vasquez.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Austin Daye to the San Antonio Spurs for Nando De Colo
Waived Players: Linas Kleiza, Marcus Camby, Quentin Richardson, Chris Wright, Carlos Morais, D.J. Augustin
- Early Bird: Sebastian Telfair
- Non-Bird: Mickael Pietrus
Unsigned Second-Round Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Tomislav Zubic (2012-56th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Amnesty: Used on Linas Kleiza — 2013/14, $4.6 million
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)