- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
Trade Talks Moving Slow In Milwaukee
- Updated: February 20, 2014
With the February 20 trade deadline rapidly approaching talks around the league continue to heat up.
The Milwaukee Bucks, owners of the worst record in the league, were widely expected to be among the most active sellers at the deadline. However, despite plenty of reports detailing interest in their players around the league, the team has yet to pull the trigger on a deal.
Sources close to the situation in Milwaukee have informed Basketball Insiders that despite the widespread reports circulating, actual trade talks have been slow and the general feeling in the locker room among players is that there won’t be a rash of moves at the deadline.
The source maintains the situation remains fluid, but the team is likely to hold on to assets such as Ersan Ilyasova, Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour if they cannot secure the desired package in return.
While the team has failed to live up to expectations this season, the franchise isn’t in fire sale mode and wants more than pennies on the dollar for their assets.
via Lang Greene of Basketball Insiders
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB