|Andris Biedrins (waived)||$9,000,000|
|John Lucas III||$1,600,000|
|Mike Harris (waived)||$393,384|
|Jamaal Tinsley (waived)||$139,951|
Quick: Cap space available — 1.7 million.
2014 NBA Draft: 5th, 23rd (from Golden State Warriors), 35th
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $29.9 million, less if they re-sign Gordon Hayward.
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Trey Burke, Diante Garrett, John Lucas III
SG: Gordon Hayward, Alec Burks, Ian Clark
SF: Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush
PF: Marvin Williams, Jeremy Evans, Malcolm Thomas, Erik Murphy
C: Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, Rudy Gobert
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: None
- Kevin O’Connor — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dennis Lindsey — General Manager
- Justin Zanik — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Randy Foye)
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 14th and 21st picks in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Minnesota Timberwolves for the 9th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 46th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and cash (TBD) to the Denver Nuggets for the 27th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded a 2015 second-rounder pick to the Atlanta Hawks for the 47th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Trey Burke (9th), Rudy Gobert (27th) and Raulzinho Neto (47th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/3/13 — Signed Trey Burke to an $11 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/3/13 — Signed Rudy Gobert to a $5.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Traded Randy Foye to the Denver Nuggets (via sign and trade) and Kevin Murphy to the Golden State Warriors for Richard Jefferson, Andris Biedrins and Brandon Rush along with 2014 and 2017 first-round picks and future second-rounder(s).
- 7/22/13 — Signed John Lucas III to a two-year, $3.2 million contract (second season non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/30/13 — Signed Ian Clark to a two-year, non-partially guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/19/13 — Signed Scott Machado a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/23/13 — Signed Dominic McGuire to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Justin Holiday to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Dwayne Jones to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Mike Harris to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Brian Cook to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 10/1/13 — Signed Lester Hudson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 10/19/13 — Signed Derrick Favors to a four-year, $48-$53.1 million contract extension.
- 10/26/13 — Signed Jamaal Tinsley to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/29/13 — Picked up the fourth-year options on Enes Kanter and Alec Burks.
- 11/13/13 — Signed Diante Garrett to a two-year, $1.6 million minimum contract.
- 1/25/14 — Claimed Malcolm Thomas off waivers.
- 4/5/14 — Claimed Erik Murphy off waivers.
Waived Players: Dwayne Jones, Dominic McGuire, Brian Cook, Justin Holiday, Scott Machado, Lester Hudson, Jamaal Tinsley, Mike Harris, Andris Biedrins
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Raulzinho Neto (2013-47th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th).
Amnesty: No eligible players.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)