|Jeff Green (waived)||$1,620,564|
|Stanton Kidd (waived)||$250,000|
|William Howard (waived)||$50,000|
|Justin Wright-Foreman (two-way)|
|Jarrell Brantley (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $109,140,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $132,627,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Mike Conley, Emmanuel Mudiay, Nigel Williams-Goss, Justin Wright-Foreman (two-way)
SG: Donovan Mitchell, Jordan Clarkson, Miye Oni
SF: Royce O’Neale, Georges Niang, Rayjon Tucker, Bojan Bogdanovic (injured)
PF: Joe Ingles, Juwan Morgan, Jarrell Brantley (two-way)
C: Rudy Gobert, Ed Davis, Tony Bradley
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Room Exception — $0 (Ed Davis)
Waived Players: Raul Neto, Trevon Bluiett, Kyle Collinsworth, Juwan Morgan, Anthony Lawrence II, Isaac Haas, Michael Scott, William Howard, Stanton Kidd, Jeff Green
Traded Players: Jae Crowder, Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Derrick Favors, Dante Exum
G-League Affiliate: Salt Lake City Stars (general manager Steve Brandes, Martin Schiller coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Justin Wright-Foreman, Jarrell Brantley
Head Coach: Quin Snyder (signed in 2014 for four years, last season team option — extension summer 2016 TBD)
Assistants: Johnnie Bryant, Alex Jensen, Brad Jones, Antonio Lang, Mike Wells, Fotis Katsikaris, Jeff Watkinson (player development), Mark McKown (player development)
Trainer: Eric Waters, Nick Asay (assistant athletic trainer), Isaiah Wright (strength and conditioning)
- Dennis Lindsey — executive vice president of basketball operations
- Justin Zanik — general manager
- Linda Luchetti — vice president of basketball operations
- Walt Perrin — vice president of player personnel
- David Fredman — director of pro personnel
- Kevin O’Connor — senior basketball advisor
- Jerry Sloan — senior basketball advisor
- 2020 — Owe a first-rounder (8-14 range through 2021, top-six protected in 2022, top-three protected in 2023, top-one in 2024 otherwise converts to 2025 and 2026 second-rounders) from the Memphis Grizzlies (Mike Conley).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to the Golden State Warriors (Kyle Korver, Kevin Porter Jr., Deividas Sirvydis, Willie Cauley-Stein).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to the Indiana Pacers (Jarrell Brantley).
- 2021 — Owed a second-rounder from the Golden State Warriors (Alen Smailagic, Derrick Favors).
- 2024 — Jazz can swap second-rounders with Cleveland Cavaliers (George Hill).
Cash Paid ($5,617,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,617,000 max): $0
- 6/20/19 — Drafted Darius Bazley (23rd) and Justin Wright-Foreman (53rd).
- 6/21/19 — Traded a 2021 second-rounder and $1,000,000 to the Indiana Pacers for the rights to Jarrell Brantley (50th).
- 6/21/19 — Traded $2,000,000 to the Golden State Warriors for the rights to Miye Oni (58th).
- 7/1/19 — Waived Raul Neto.
- 7/6/19 — Renounced Ricky Rubio, Ekpe Udoh, Thabo Sefolosha, Erik McCree, Naz Mitrou-Long and Tyler Cavanaugh.
- 7/6/19 — Traded Jae Crowder, Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, the rights to Darius Bazley (23rd) and a protected 2020 first-rounder to the Memphis Grizzlies for Mike Conley.
- 7/7/19 — Traded Derrick Favors to the New Orleans Pelicans for 2021 and 2023 second-rounders.
- 7/7/19 — Signed Bojan Bogdanovic to a four-year $73.1 million contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/12/19 — Signed Miye Oni (2019-58th) to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,198,912.
- 7/16/19 — Signed Justin Wright-Foreman (2019-53rd) to a two-way contract.
- 7/16/19 — Signed Jarrell Brantley (2019-50th) to a two-way contract.
- 7/17/19 — Signed Williams Howard to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,198,912 minimum contract.
- 7/17/19 — Signed Stanton Kidd a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,198,912 minimum contract.
- 7/19/19 — Signed Ed Davis to a two-year $9,772,350 contract.
- 7/19/19 — Signed Jeff Green to a $2,564,753 minimum contract.
- 7/19/19 — Signed Emmanuel Mudiay to a $1,737,145 minimum contract.
- 7/19/19 — Signed Nigel Williams-Goss (2017-55th) to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,800,602 contract (incentives TBD).
- 8/21/19 — Signed Trevon Bluiett to a non-guaranteed $1,445,697 minimum summer contract.
- 8/21/19 — Signed Juwan Morgan to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/12/19 — Waived Trevon Bluiett.
- 10/12/19 — Signed Kyle Collinsworth to a non-guaranteed $1,445,697 minimum summer contract.
- 10/17/19 — Waived Kyle Collinsworth and Juwan Morgan.
- 10/17/19 — Re-signed Issac Hass to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/17/19 — Signed Michael Scott to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/18/19 — Picked up the fourth-year rookie-scale options on Donovan Mitchell and Tony Bradley.
- 10/19/19 — Signed Anthony Lawrence II to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/19/19 — Waived Anthony Lawrence II.
- 10/20/19 — Waived Isaac Haas and Michael Scott.
- 10/21/19 — Waived William Howard.
- 10/21/19 — Signed Joe Ingles to a one-year $13,036,364 contract extension.
- 11/21/19 — Waived Stanton Kidd.
- 11/21/19 — Signed Juwan Morgan to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year $2,264,035 minimum contract.
- 12/24/19 — Waived Jeff Green.
- 12/23/19 — Traded Dante Exum and two second-rounders to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Jordan Clarkson.
- 12/24/19 — Signed Rayjon Tucker to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,096,554 minimum contract.
- 1/10/20 — Georges Niang’s $1,645,357 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 1/10/20 — Royce O’Neal’s $1,618,520 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 1/10/20 — Juwan Morgan’s $746,054 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 1/9/20 — Signed Royce O’Neal to a partially-guaranteed four-year $36 million contract.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th)
Arena: Vivint Smart Home Arena
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/29/20)