- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
- VIDEO: What’s Next for Allen, Bledsoe, Monroe?
- NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers
- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
Wiggins Thrilled to Reunite With Bennett, Thompson
- Updated: June 26, 2014
Andrew Wiggins, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, is thrilled to reunite with fellow Canadians Anthony Bennett and Tristan Thompson on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
“Great thing for Toronto, great thing for Canada, actually,” Wiggins said. “Before this, no player from Canada has been No. 1, and now we have two back‑to‑back No. 1s. So it’s a huge accomplishment for Canada. It just opens so much more doors for all the kids in Canada, just international basketball by itself, and I’m just looking to playing it for my fellow Canadians, A.B. and Tristan. … I played with Tristan for a summer AAU, and I played with Anthony for a while on the AAU circuit and the national level, too. So I’m just excited. You know, the chemistry is already there with those guys. I played with them already. So I think big things are to come.”
» MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB