After years of setbacks, legalized Massachusetts sports betting might be coming to the Commonwealth. But, for now, people in the state can rely on the top offshore sportsbooks listed in this piece.
If this positive momentum translates to passing a sports bill, Bay State residents can officially gamble on their sports teams. Massachusetts is home to storied franchises like the Boston Celtics and the New England Patriots. We keep you in the loop on the latest events surrounding Massachusetts sports betting.
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
- MGM Resorts International partner with NFLPA to promote casinos