|Jared Cunningham (waived)||$1,208,400|
|Antawn Jamison (waived)||$884,293|
|Cartier Martin (waived)||$441,188|
|Jeremy Tyler (waived)||$100,000|
|Dexter Pittman (waived)||$52,017|
|Carter Martin (waived)||$52,017|
|Cartier Martin (waived)||$52,017|
|Adonis Thomas (waived)||$50,000|
|James Nunnally (waived)||$28,834|
|James Nunnally (waived)||$28,834|
Quick: Cap space used.
2014 NBA Draft: 15th & 43rd picks
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $13.9 million but more likely to be in the $12.0 million range, while keeping non-guaranteed players Pero Antic and Mike Muscala.
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Jeff Teague, Shelvin Mack, Dennis Schröder
SG: Kyle Korver, Lou Williams, John Jenkins (injured)
SF: DeMarre Carroll, Cartier Martin
PF: Paul Millsap, Mike Scott
C: Pero Antic, Elton Brand, Mike Muscala, Al Horford (injured), Gustavo Ayon (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Mike Budenholzer, hired May 2013 (three-year contract)
- Danny Ferry — President of Basketball Operations and General Manager
- T. Scott Wilkinson — Executive Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Wes Wilcox — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Right to swap first-round picks with the Brooklyn Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2015 — Owed second-round pick from Nets (Mehmet Okur, Raul Neto).
- 2017 — Owed second-round pick from Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2017 — Owed top-40 protected second-round pick, unprotected in 2018 from Miami HEAT (James Ennis).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 18th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Dallas Mavericks for Jared Cunningham (via trade exception), along with the 16th and 44th picks in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 47th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Utah Jazz for a 2015 second-round pick from the Brooklyn Nets.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 50th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Miami HEAT for a conditional 2017 second-round pick.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Lucas Nogueira (16th), Dennis Schröder (17th) and Mike Muscala (44th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/7/13 — Signed Dennis Schröder to a $7.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Paul Millsap to a two-year, $19 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Received an offer sheet from the Milwaukee Bucks for Jeff Teague with three days to decide on matching.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Kyle Korver to a four-year, $24 million contract.
- 7/13/13 — Matched Bucks offer sheet to keep Jeff Teague on a four year, $32 million contract.
- 7/15/13 — Signed Elton Brand to a one-year, $4 million contract.
- 7/23/13 — Signed Pero Antic to a two-year, $2.5 million contract (second season non/partially-guaranteed).
- 7/28/13 — Claimed Gustavo Ayon off waivers (Milwaukee).
- 8/2/13 — Signed DeMarre Carroll to a two-year, $5 million contract.
- 9/3/13 — Signed David Lighty to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/18/13 — Signed Royal Ivey to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/18/13 — Signed Damien Wilkins to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/21/13 — Signed James Johnson to a two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $2 million minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Adonis Thomas to a two-year, partially guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract ($50k guaranteed).
- 9/27/13 — Signed Eric Dawson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 10/15/13 — Signed Cartier Martin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1 million contract.
- 10/31/13 — Declined third-year option on Jared Cunningham.
- 10/31/13 — Picked up third-year option on John Jenkins.
- 1/11/14 — Signed James Nunnally to a 10-day contract.
- 1/22/14 — Signed James Nunnally to a second 10-day contract.
- 2/1/14 — Signed Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract.
- 2/11/14 — Signed Cartier Martin to a second 10-day contract.
- 2/20/14 — Traded rights to Cenk Akyol to Los Angeles Clippers for Antawn Jamison.
- 2/21/14 — Signed Cartier Martin for remainder of season.
- 2/22/14 — Signed Dexter Pittman to a 10-day contract.
- 2/27/14 — Signed Mike Muscala to a four-year, $2.9 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: DeShawn Stevenson, Damien Wilkins, David Lighty, Adonis Thomas, James Johnson, Royal Ivey, Eric Dawson, Cartier Martin (twice), James Nunnally, Antawn Jamison, Jared Cunningham, Dexter Pittman
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Lucas Nogueira (2013-16th)
- Second-rounders: Sergey Gladyr (2009-49th), Sofoklis Schortsianitis (2003-34th), Alain Digbeu (1997-49th), Augusto Binelli (1986-40th)
Amnesty: Available. The only eligible player is Al Horford.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $891,300 (Antawn Jamison)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy,
Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/23/14)
NBA Team Salaries
- Rockets vs. Wolves: Preview, Prediction and Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings
- Celtics vs. Knicks: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Wizards vs Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Lines
- Bulls vs. Pistons: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks