|Dwight Howard (waived)||$18,919,725|
|Kenneth Faried (waived)||$13,314,045|
|Deron Williams (waived)||$5,474,787|
|Greg Monroe (waived)||$1,512,601|
|Mitchell Creek (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Mitchell Creek (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Tahjere McCall (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Alan Williams (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: D’Angelo Russell, Shabazz Napier
SG: Allen Crabbe, Caris LeVert, Treveon Graham, Theo Pinson
SF: Joe Harris, DeMarre Carroll, Dzanan Musa, Jared Dudley
PF: Rodions Kurucs, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
C: Jarrett Allen, Ed Davis, Alan Williams (two-way)
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Room Exception: $0 (Ed Davis)
Waived Players: Dwight Howard, Jordan McLaughlin, Nuni Omot, Shannon Scott, Mitchell Creek, Tahjere McCall, Drew Gordon, Alan Williams, Kenneth Faried, Greg Monroe
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Mitchell Creek (two), Tahjere McCall
Traded Players: Timofey Mozgov, Isaiah Whitehead, Darrell Arthur
G-League Affiliate: Long Island Nets (general manager Trajan Langdon, head coach Will Weaver)
Two-Way Contracts: Theo Pinson, Alan Williams
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,737/$544
Head Coach: Kenny Atkinson
Assistants: Jacque Vaughn, Chris Fleming, Bret Brielmaier, Pablo Prigioni, Adam Harrington (assistant and director of player development), Jordan Ott (assistant coach and manager of advance scouting), Matt Batiste (player development assistant), Travon Bryant (assistant player development coach)
Trainers: Zach Weatherford (director of human performance), Dan Meehan (director of sport science), Sebastien Poirer (head athletic trainer), Lee Gelis (director of sports medicine), Stefania Rizzo (director of performance rehabilitation), Daniel Liburd (head and strength conditioning coach)
- Sean Marks — general manager
- Trajan Langdon – assistant general manager
- Gregg Polinsky — director of player personnel
- Natalie Jay — cap and contract specialist
- Ryan Grisriel — director of basketball administration
- Andrew Baker — strategic planning coordinator
- Gianluca Pascucci — director of global scouting
- BJ Johnson — coordinator of player evaluation
- 2019 — Owed first-rounder (top-12 protected through 2024 otherwise converts to 2024 and 2025 second-rounders) from Denver Nuggets (Kenneth Faried).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw, Jahlil Okafor).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Orlando Magic (Juan Pablo Vaulet, Courtney Lee, Ivan Rabb).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Kenneth Faried).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Portland Trail Blazers (Mo Harkless, Joe Harris, Richard Jefferson, Jeremy Lin).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Andrei Kirilenko) or Charlotte Hornets (Anzejs Pasecniks, Timofey Mozgov), with the higher of New York Knicks (Guillermo Hernangomez) and Brooklyn Nets’ second-rounders to Philadelphia and lower to Charlotte.
- 2021 — Owed second-rounder (top-35 protected) from Phoenix Suns (Jared Dudley).
- 2021 — Owed second-rounder from the Toronto Raptors (Greg Monroe)
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to Charlotte Hornets (Dwight Howard).
- 2023 — Atlanta Hawks can swap second-rounders (Jeremy Lin), swapping the lower of the Charlotte Hornets (Devonte’ Graham) and the Hawks’ own.
- 2025 — Owe second-rounder to Atlanta Hawks (Jeremy Lin).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $5 million to the Charlotte Hornets (Dwight Howard); $110 to the Toronto Raptors (Greg Monroe) — $133,000 remaining
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Dzanan Musa (29th), Rodions Kurucs (40th) and Hamidou Diallo (45th)
- 6/28/18 — Issued qualifying offer to Milton Doyle (two-way).
- 7/6/18 — Renounced the rights to Jahlil Okafor, Dante Cunningham and James Webb (two-way).
- 7/6/18 — Traded Timofey Mozgov, the rights to Hamidou Diallo (2018-45th) and a 2021 second-rounder and $5 million to Charlotte Hornets for Dwight Howard.
- 7/12/18 — Signed Dzanan Musa (2018-29th) to a $9,161,694 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/13/18 — Traded Jeremy Lin, a 2025 second-rounder and second-round swap rights in 2023 to Brooklyn Nets for the rights to Isaia Cordinier (2016-44th) and a protected 2020 second-rounder (from Portland Trail Blazers)
- 7/13/18 — Revoked qualifying offer to Milton Doyle.
- 7/13/18 — Renounced the rights to Milton Doyle and Quincy Acy.
- 7/13/18 — Traded Isaiah Whitehead to Brooklyn Nets for Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur, a protected 2019 first-rounder and a 2020 second-rounder from Denver Nuggets.
- 7/16/18 — Renounced the rights to Randy Foye.
- 7/16/18 — Signed Rodions Kurucs (2018-40th) to a four-year $6,958,776 contract, team option on final season.
- 7/17/18 — Signed Shabazz Napier to a partially-guaranteed two-year $3,787,723 contract.
- 7/20/18 — Traded Darrell Arthur to Phoenix Suns for Jared Dudley and a protected 2021 second-rounder.
- 7/23/18 — Signed Ed Davis to a one-year $4.4 million contract.
- 7/23/18 — Signed Joe Harris to a two-year $16 million contract.
- 7/30/18 — Signed Treveon Graham to a partially-guaranteed two-year $3,157,958 contract.
- 7/30/18 — Signed Theo Pinson to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 8/14/18 — Guaranteed Spencer Dinwiddie’s salary guarantees for 2018-19.
- 8/20/18 — Signed Mitchell Creek to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 8/20/18 — Signed Jordan McLaughlin to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/24/18 — Signed Alan Williams to a two-way contract.
- 9/25/18 — Signed Nuni Omot to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/11/18 — Converted Theo Pinson’s contract to a two-way.
- 10/12/18 — Signed Shannon Scott to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/12/18 — Signed Tahjere McCall to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/12/18 — Signed Drew Gordon to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 10/15/18 — Picked up team options on Caris LeVert and Jarret Allen.
- 12/14/18 — Signed Spencer Dinwiddie to a three-year $34,360,473 contract extension, player option in the final season.
- 1/11/19 — Signed Alan Williams to a two-way contract.
- 1/25/19 — Signed Mitchell Creek to a $47,371 10-day contract.
- 2/4/19 — Signed Mitchell Creek to a second $47,371 10-day contract.
- 2/7/19 — Traded $110,000 to the Toronto Raptors for Greg Monroe and a 2021 second-rounder.
- 2/26/19 — Signed Tahjere McCall to a $47,371 10-day contract.
- 3/7/19 — Tahjere McCall’s 10-day contract expired.
- 4/10/19 — Signed Theo Pinson for the rest of the season at $4,737, ceasing his two-way contract.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Aleksandar Vezenkov (2017-57th), Isaia Cordinier (2016-44th), Juan Pablo Vaulet (2015-39th), Christian Drejer (2004-51st)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Barclays Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/16/19)
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans