You rarely get something for nothing in this world. This is why if you’re a slots or casino games player you should be looking out for the best free spins no deposit bonus offers available in Canada. You can win dollars without having to use your own money! Pretty neat, huh? If this sounds good to you, then you can start by checking out our curated list of the best online casino sites in Canada with free spins no deposit offers, presented for you below.
- 1 Best Free Spins No Deposit Offers Canada
- 2 What is a free spins no deposit Canada bonus?
- 3 Can I Win Money Using Free Spins?
- 4 Important Free Spins No Deposit Canada Terms to Consider
- 5 How do I claim my no deposit free spins?
- 6 How Many Free Spins Can I Get?
- 7 New Free Spins No Deposit Canada Bonuses (2022 offers)
- 8 Mega Moolah Free Spins No Deposit Casino Canada
- 9 The Best Free Spins Slot Games
- 10 Different Types of Free Spin Promotions
- 11 Free Spins for $1
- 12 Summary
- 13 FAQ
- 13.1 Do I need to make a deposit to get a online casino free spins no deposit Canada bonus?
- 13.2 Do I need to enter free spins casino no deposit bonus codes to get a free spins no deposit bonus offer in Canada?
- 13.3 What is the best free spins no deposit Canada casino site?
- 13.4 What slots can I play with no deposit free spins?
- 13.5 Can I play games for free at online casinos in Canada?
- 13.6 I’m not a fan of slots! Can I exchange my free spins for casino chips so I can play blackjack instead?
Best Free Spins No Deposit Offers Canada
Don’t miss this page: Gigadat Casinos
What is a free spins no deposit Canada bonus?
A no deposit bonus is as close to free money at an online casino in Canada that you are ever going to get. With most offers, you are expected to make a deposit of your own cash before receiving anything. Some online casinos (in the past, anyhow) used to offer no deposit bonuses, which were a small amount of money given gratis to a customer if they completed their registration process. This money could not be withdrawn, but it could be spent at the site and then any winnings derived from it could be withdrawn (with restrictions).
Such offers are rare though, but the ‘free spins casino no deposit’ promotion has come in to replace this type of deal. Instead of receiving ‘free money’ when the registration process is completed, the customer will receive free or bonus spins instead.
Some such offers are tied to a specific slot, while others can be used on any slot the site offers. Usually, when a customer with a online casino free spins no deposit Canada bonus offer opens up a slot, the free spins will be available automatically. Free spins must often be used before any spins the customer has or wants to pay for.
Once the free spins have been used a customer can now (if they wish to) make a deposit and spin slots or play casino games using their own dollars. In addition, any winnings made from the free spins will be transferred to the customer’s bonus balance or account balance.
Can I Win Money Using Free Spins?
Yes, you surely can! One of the most awesome aspects of free spins is that any money you win is yours to keep. Naturally, there is no guarantee that you will win anything using your free spins, but you might just get lucky and win a big jackpot!
Unfortunately, progressive jackpot slots such as Microgaming’s Mega Moolah or Major Millions are usually excluded from free spins no deposit Canada deals. This means you will not become mega-rich from a free spins no deposit Canada bonus, but you could still win a decent amount of cash.
Of course, it would be too simple if you played your free spins, won a small (or large) amount of cash, withdrew it and then went and spent it on something else. Online casinos have put into place other steps you must address before any free spins winnings are available to withdraw, and we will discuss some important terms later on. This is to be expected – if online casinos just handed out free spins with no deposit to everyone and then watch them walk away with their winnings, they would soon go out of business!
Important Free Spins No Deposit Canada Terms to Consider
On paper, a free spins casino no deposit offer looks incredibly simple. If a casino offers ’50 No Deposit Free Spins’ (like LotaPlay) then surely that just means when you sign up for a casino, they give you 50 free spins? Well, that is true, but there’s a lot more to such offers than might immediately be apparent.
Below you will find some of the most important terms you might encounter with online casino free spins no deposit Canada offers, and what they mean.
- Wagering Requirements – There are usually wagering requirements associated with any casino bonus offer. Nobody (except the casinos themselves) likes them, but everyone has to put up with them. The free spins casino no deposit offer at Amazon Spins has a 65x wagering requirement, which means you must wager (not spend) 65 times the value of your free spins winnings before you can cash out. So, if you win $5 with your free spins, that’s wagering of ($5 x 65) = $325 before you can cash your $5 out.
- Winnings Cap – There’s always the chance of a decent win from a free spins bonus, but many casinos have thought of that and cap your winnings. If your free spins no deposit Canada bonus has a cap of $10 and you win $20, then $10 is all you can cash out – the other $10 is forfeited. Some offers do not having a winnings cap while other have caps that are very generous, like the $100 winnings cap at 21Casino.
- Restricted Games – As you have probably worked out for yourself, free spin no deposit offers can only be used on slots. You can’t exchange your free spins for chips to use for blackjack or roulette, for example. In addition, your free spins may be restricted to a range of slots, or just one slot in particular. This just makes like easier for online casinos, and also stops customers using their no deposit free spins on slots with high payout rates, like NetEnt’s Blood Suckers. At the Emu Casino, for example, you can only use your bonus spins on the Eddy Dundee slot.
- Restricted Wagering – When working through your wagering you may find that some games will contribute decreased amounts towards wagering, or not count at all. Most slots are okay though, but some with high RTPs may be restricted. Casino games too – for the no deposit free spins deal at Slotnite, table games count 0%, for example.
- Time Limits – Nothing ever lasts forever and free spins certainly don’t. Most free spins no deposit deals come with an expiry date, so you need to be careful. If you don’t use your free spins within your available timeframe then they will vanish from your account, never to return. The most common time frame is three days, but some free spin offers may insist that your freebies be used within 24 hours! The free spins no deposit Canada offer at OG Casino is a typical one – once you register at the site you must use your free spins within one day of completing your registration.
- Account Verification – All slots and casino sites are keen on customers verifying their account. This is to stop players from claiming a free spins no deposit bonus over and over again. Just think if everyone did this – all online casinos would swiftly go out of business! You may just need to respond to an activation link via email, but many casinos are a lot stricter than that. You might have to send in an image of a government-issued ID, for example, or a utility bill that includes your place of residence. It’s all just to make sure you are who you say you are. At Winnz casino for example, you are required to verify your account using by replying to an SMS message.
- Free Spins Value – You may look at one offer that says ’10 free spins no deposit’ and another that says ‘100 free spins no deposit’ and immediately think that the 100 free spins deal is the one to go for. But when if the 10 free spins are worth $1 each, and the 100 free spins worth $0.01 each? You’d be giving up a bonus worth $10 for one that’s worth $1. When you are looking at a free spins no deposit Canada deal, always check the actual value of the free spins. The free spins no deposit offer at Slot Planet, for example, has 22 free spins worth $0.10 each.
How do I claim my no deposit free spins?
Knowing how to claim your no deposit free spins is important. Some casinos will have in place strict procedures that you need to follow to the letter in order to successfully claim your free spins. If you deviate from the procedure (such as forgetting to enter free spins casino no deposit bonus codes) then you might not get your free spins. If you do mess up then don’t worry – most online casinos are quite forgiving and if you do make a mistake then just contact support and they may be able to add the free no deposit spins to your account.
To illustrate how to claim your no deposit free spins we are going to walk through the process at one of our favourite casinos in Canada, Amazon Slots. The first step is to head to the site – click on the link that we have just presented to you.
You should see the no deposit free spins offer on the site’s home page. If you can’t see it, click on the ‘Promotions’ tab and then on the no deposit free spins offer. Click the big button labelled ‘Join Now’.
The first step is to fill in your basic information – first name, last name, contact details and date of birth. Click the T&Cs tick box too. The next step is to fill in your address, and the final step is to choose a username and password.
Now, to recieve your free no deposit spins, you need to add a valid debit card. Don’t worry – the casino will not take any money off your card. This is just part of the verification process. Enter your card number, it’s expiry date and the security code. When you’ve entered everything, click ‘Add Card’.
If everything checks out fine, then you should be good to go. Your 20 free spins at Amazon Slots are restricted to the slot, Sweet Bonanza. Log into the site and open up the game. Your no deposit free spins should be ready for you, as soon as you start the game. Spin the reels 20 times and see if you get lucky!
Your spins are worth $0.10 each and winnings are capped at $50. Your winnings are also subject to playthrough requirements of 65 times.
This is just one example of how to claim no deposit free spins, but the process is broadly similar no matter the site you use, so go claim those no deposit free spins!
How Many Free Spins Can I Get?
The number of no deposit free spins of course varies by casino, and some casinos are more generous then others. Remember, sometimes it is not the number of free spins you receive that’s important – it’s their value. Ten free spins worth $0.10 each are more valuable than 50 free spins worth $0.01 each. Always check any offer in full before you sign up for the site offering you the deal.
Below you will find a number of the best deals broken down by the amount of free spins that the site is offering.
Less than 50 Free Spins No Deposit Offers
You may think that offering under 50 free spins is not exactly generous, but casinos that offer 50 free spins usually offer more valuable free spins than those that offer a higher number. Remember to check out the offers in order to see their true value.
100 Free Spins No Deposit Offers
Now we’re talking! When you receive only a handful of no deposit free spins you tend to use them up in less than a minute! One hundreds free spins are far more valuable, and with more free spins you have more chance of winning! Again, check the value of your free spins.
200 Free Spins No Deposit Offers
We’ve hunted high and low (and even got the Mounties in to help) but the number of no deposit free spins offers in Canada seems to max out at 200 free spins. Still, that’s a tasty number and should give you the best chance of coming out of your free no deposit spins offer with a couple of dollars at least.
Free Spins No Deposit Mobile Casino Offers
If you are still playing at online casinos or slots sites via your desktop PC or Mac, or your laptop or MacBook, then why not get down with the kids and switch to mobile? You can play at any online casino using a phone or tablet, and some even provide specialist online casino apps to enable you to do just that! You do not have to use an app to play though if you don’t want to, as all online casinos are accessible using a mobile browser, just as they are on desktop/laptop.
If you are pondering as to whether you can use free spins no deposit mobile casino offers, the we have a very straightforward answer for you – yes! There are zero restrictions if you want to use a free spins no deposit casino Canada on your mobile device. Just follow the ‘how to’ procedure as listed above, as the procedure is identical on mobile as it is on any non-mobile computer device.
You may find free spins no deposit mobile casino offers that are available for mobile apps only, but such offers are now rare.
New Free Spins No Deposit Canada Bonuses (2022 offers)
It’s boom time for online casinos in Canada since the relaxation of certain laws surrounding online gambling in the country. An increasing number of casinos are appearing online almost on a daily basis. This means it is also boom time for online casino players in Canada, as the number of free spins no deposit casino Canada deals is increasing almost on a daily basis too!
This means you can grab as many free spins no deposit Canada offers as you possibly can, and the deals offered by new sites tend to be a little bit more advantageous than those offered by older, well-established sites. That’s because currently the online casino scene in Canada is a very competitive one, and plenty of new casinos are out there, fighting for your custom.
So, new casinos offer larger amounts of free spins, more valuable free spins, less restrictive free spins and free spins with decent wagering, all for no deposit made!
Below you will find listed what we have found to be five of the best free spins no deposit offer Canada bonues (2022 offers) at new online casinos that are currently available.
Mega Moolah Free Spins No Deposit Casino Canada
Microgaming’s Mega Moolah is one of the most popular online slots in Canada, and it is easy to see why when you take a look at it. The gameplay of the slot is very simplistic and the graphics are hardly going to blow you away, but that’s not what’s important. What is important is the jackpots available, which can run into the millions!
Mega Moolah is a progressive jackpot slot. This means that every time anyone playing the slot at any online casino anywhere in the world will contribute a tiny percentage of their stake to the jackpot, which then builds and builds. Because the set of symbols that triggers the winning of the jackpot is so rare, the jackpot is only actually won every four months or so, by which it has expanded into a sizeable amount.
And by sizeable, we mean sizeable! The record Mega Moolah win in Canada stands at an incredible $20,059,287.27, which was won early in 2019. Wow!
That should get you excited about using your free spins with no deposit on Mega Moolah … but here we are going to stop you right in your tracks as Mega Moolah free spins no deposit deals do not exist. This because every bet staked on Mega Moolah has to contribute to the jackpot, and of course if your spins are free, then they make zero contribution!
It’s not all bad news, though. While Mega Moolah free spins no deposit bonus deals are not available, you should be able to use your winnings from your free spins on the progressive slot, and indeed any progressive slot.
This is not a complete certainty, though. With any no deposit free spins Canada deal you need to check the T&Cs attached to see if using your winnings on progressive jackpot slots is an option.
Check out a few of our provincial online casino guides below.
The Best Free Spins Slot Games
Okay, so now you have your free spins, you are probably wondering what you should do with them. You’ve probably worked out that you need to use them on online slots, but which ones? Which ones will give you the chance of actually coming away from your free spins with some winnings? Which online slots are the most entertaining, and which are are as dull as a Toronto Blue Jays game going into extra innings with the score tied at zip-zip?
Below we have listed what we think are some of the best, most profitable and most entertaining slots where you can use your no deposit free spins casinos Canada deal. Don’t forget though, with a number of free spins offers your choice of slots available may be limited to one slot, or a very tight range of slots.
Immortal Romance (Microgaming – RTP: 96.86%)
Immortal Romance is not only one of the most popular slots in Canada, it is also one of the most popular slots, globally. This gothic-based game may be getting on in years but it still looks amazing and has an outstanding return-to-play that’s close to 97%. The best, most profitable slots are those with RTPs above 96%, and Immortal Romance easily surpasses this benchmark. This slots has five reels and 243 paylines as ‘all ways’ pay.
This wonderfully atmospheric slot has plenty going for it, but perhaps what makes it so popular (besides that super high RTP) are the progressive features that mean that the longer your playing session, the more features you unlock. If you ‘go all the way’ you will unlock the amazing ‘Wild Vine’ feature where you are award 25 bonus spins where creeping vines crawl across the reels to transform symbols into winning ones.
Once you have unlocked all four special features, whenever you trigger a feature in the future you can choose which feature you wish to use!
Starburst (NetEnt – RTP: 96.09%)
NetEnt’s Starburst is a hugely popular slot, and could indeed lay claim to being the most popular slot of all time. Countless no deposit free spins casinos Canada offers are available for Starburst, and should you find one available to online casino players in Canada, then you’d be as daft as a drunken moose not to snap it up. Not only is Starburst immensely easy to play, it has a very nice RTP of 96%. It is also a highly volatile slot which means winning streaks are common. Unfortunately it also means losing streaks are common too!
Starburst only has ten paylines but they run both left-to-right and right-to-left. The main exciting feature of Starburst is the wild symbol. If a wild lands on any position on the middle three reels then it expands until it fills the entire reel and a free re-spin is automatically triggered. New wilds can land and the re-spins continue.
There’s no greater thrill in slotsland than loading up the middle three reels in Starburst with wilds and then watching the high-playing ‘Bar’ and ‘Lucky Seven’ symbols land on the outermost reels, guaranteeing a decent win! If you have never experienced Starburst at an online casino in Canada before, then you are in for a ‘reel’ treat!
Rich Wilde & the Book of Dead (Play’n GO – RTP: 96.21%)
Like Starburst creators NetEnt, Play’n GO are from Sweden. They are also – like NetEnt – incredibly prolific. While we are of the opinion that ‘Rich Wilde & the Book of Dead’ is not the best slot that Play’n GO have ever produced, there’s no doubt that it’s the most popular created by them. Several free spins no deposit Canada offers have been attached to this popular game, and no matter the free spins no deposit required offer you may attain at an online casino in Canada, you should be able to use your freebies on this slot.
As you will have noticed via the image above, this slot has an Egyptian theme like so many other superb slots. You can join Rich in his quest for Egyptian treasure while hoping to secure a few treasures for yourself! The gameplay here is very simple, with only a few common slot themes.
Rich Wilde has already been back to slotland a couple of times, bringing his daughter Cat along for the ride too in ‘Rich Wilde & the Shield of Athena’. Indeed, Cat finally got her own slot herself with ‘Cat Wilde & the Doom of Dead’. All these slots are incredibly playable with decent RTPs, and are well worth you using any of your free spins no deposit bonus deals on.
Different Types of Free Spin Promotions
If you have gathered up all the free spins no deposit Canada bonuses possible, and you still have a hunger for more free spins, then you might be thinking ‘what next?’. The good news is that there are literally many dozens of free spins promotions available all over the internet, and the vast majority of them are available to online casino players in Canada. Indeed, if you think that ‘free spins no deposit required’ offers are the only type of free spins promotions available for players in Canada, then you are very much mistaken.
Below for you we have outlined what we think to be the most commonly-found free spin promotions available at online casinos, slot and pokies sites for Canadian players.
- No deposit free spins – well, you should know all about this one, as we have discussed it at length! No deposit free spins are free spins you receive when you complete your registration at an online casino. You may have to perform an extra step before receiving your free spins, such as registering a credit or debit card, but you should not have to part with a single cent of your own money.
- Deposit bonus free spins – a deposit bonus is a bonus you receive when making your initial deposit at a site, and many times the bonus comes with a number of free spins attached. A 100% bonus, for example, means that a $50 deposit will be rewarded with $50 in bonus money. Once you have made the deposit, the associated number of free spins is added to your account. You will need to make a minimum deposit to trigger the bonus though – see the offer itself for details. There will also be a maximum value that you can receive in bonus cash, so don’t think you can deposit $10,000 in real money and receive another $10,000 as a bonus! As long as you match the minimum deposit threshold, you should receive your free spins.
- No-wagering free spins – this type of deal is becoming more and more popular and we frequently now see a lot of casinos, and especially new ones, offering this type of deal. This bonus is usually part of a deposit bonus, and acts as an extra enticement to persuade you to complete your registration at the site offering this promotion. As you may have guessed, when you use your free spins the money from any winnings is paid straight to your account, and is not paid as bonus money. This means your winnings come free from wagering requirements, so you can either spend it at the site or withdraw it and spend it elsewhere.
- Daily free spins – many sites (and again, many new sites) are offering free spins on a daily basis. To claim your daily free spins you may only need to log in (you will probably only receive a low number of free spins though – fewer than ten) but more than likely your free spins become available when you make a minimum deposit. Such free spins usually come with the same wagering arrangements as the site’s welcome bonus. Most sites will have a ‘bonus policy’ that you can check so you understand precisely what you are getting.
- VIP free spins – although fading in popularity, a lot of sites still offer a VIP scheme. This type of scheme is also known as a loyalty scheme, and it rewards customers who make a regular series of deposits and wager at the site that offers it. Many schemes are broken down into tiers, and to progress from one tier to the next you are required to make a certain number of wagers, or to make a specific value of total deposits. For example, to advance from ‘bronze’ tier to ‘silver tier’ when you’re part of a VIP or loyalty scheme, you may have to make a lifetime total of $1,000 in deposits. When you move up a tier you receive some kind of reward, and free spins are one type of rewards that it is typically offered with such scheme, as well as deposit bonuses, cashback incentives and speedier withdrawal times. Naturally, the higher up the scheme you rise, the biggest the rewards that are coming your way!
- ‘Spin the Wheel’ free spins – at a few sites you may see a ‘spin the wheel’ or ‘wheel of fortune’ bonus. This feature is often offered as a ‘sign-up and deposit’ incentive, or even a ‘daily login’ incentive. The wheel is a gamble in itself – the wheel will be divided into different sections and each section will contain a bonus. The most popular bonus is free spins, and usually there are different bonuses in different sections. For example, in one section you may see ’20 free spins on Starburst’, and in another you receive ’50 free spins on Immortal Romance’. Some sections though will be ‘better luck next time’ and if the spinning wheel stops in this section once you have given it a spin, you don’t win a thing! Many sites will offer you a spin on the wheel whenever you make a minimum deposit at their site, so you could win extra free spins each and every day!
Free Spins for $1
Once you have used up all your free spins no deposit required offers, you may be asking yourself, ‘what next?’. You might have enjoyed the experience of parting with zero of your own cash to play some of the best slots around, but you are a little trepidatious in pumping dollars in your account in order to keep playing them.
Well, the good news for you is that there is no need to be so trepidatious, as there are still free spins to be had! The next step after no deposit free spins is to use up deposit free spin bonuses. You will now be required to actually make a deposit, but at least you will get some bonus free spins if you do (and some bonus cash as well).
Still a little concerned? Then you need to know that at some online casinos you can obtain free spins for a deposit as tiny as $1. There are a small number of ‘free spins for $1’ offers available at Canadian casinos online, and a quick search should uncover a few of them.
To get you started, here are three ‘free spins for $1’ deals that get you freebies for the minimum outlay possible.
There’s nothing like walking down the sidewalk, seeing a piece of paper fluttering the breeze, picking it up and realizing it’s twenty dollar bill! Getting something for nothing is always a nice feeling, and if you play at online casinos in Canada then no deposit free spins are truly a way of getting something for nothing, and absolutely nothing at that. With all other casino deals you usually have to make a deposit at the site offering the deal, but with no deposit free spins Canada you do not have to spend one single cent of your own money.
We hope that by reading our complete and comprehensive guide to the best no deposit free spins casinos Canada offers that are available, you have educated yourself completely about such promotions, and how to get the most out of them. Why not head down to a few of the casinos we have recommended and claim your bonuses? Get spinning, and see what you can win!
Do I need to make a deposit to get a online casino free spins no deposit Canada bonus?
No! That’s the best thing about a free spins no deposit Canada bonus – you do not have to make any kind of deposit to get one. Just complete your registration at the site offering such a deal and the free spins should just appear in your account.
Do I need to enter free spins casino no deposit bonus codes to get a free spins no deposit bonus offer in Canada?
With most deals you don’t, but with some you do. Just enter the free spins casino no deposit bonus codes when you register with the site. Don’t worry if you forget to enter the code – just contact the online casino once you have completed your registration and mention your mistake. They should be happy to add the free spins to your account.
What is the best free spins no deposit Canada casino site?
On this page we have listed what we feel to be the best twenty no deposit free spins deals available to people in Canada in 2022. To check out the best deals, check out the sites towards to top of our list, but any of the sites in our top twenty list offer no deposit free spins deals that you can use to your advantage.
What slots can I play with no deposit free spins?
That depends upon the specific offer. Some offers are restricted to one slot, and others are restricted to a tight range of slots. Some deals allow you to use your no deposit free spins at any slot the site offers, though. One thing that you should take note of, though – you will not be able to use your no deposit free spins on slots with progressive jackpots.
Can I play games for free at online casinos in Canada?
Yes you can! You can trial any online slot at an online casino in Canada for free. The only caveat is you will not win a single cent if you do! It’s much better to use a no deposit free spins offer to play a slot for ‘free’ as that way you may actually win some free spins no deposit real money!
I’m not a fan of slots! Can I exchange my free spins for casino chips so I can play blackjack instead?
We are sorry, but we have to inform you that that’s a hard ‘no’. Free spins can only be used as free spins (and of course on slots) and nothing else. An online casino will not allow you to exchange your free spins for chips. What you need to look for is a deposit bonus instead. Such a bonus will match your deposit with bonus cash, and you should be able to use that bonus cash at the online casino however you wish, including playing blackjack!
- How to Bet on the Super Bowl in Alberta | AB Sports Betting Bonuses
- How to Bet on the Super Bowl in Saskatchewan | Saskatchewan Sports Betting Bonuses
- How to Bet on the Super Bowl in Manitoba | Manitoba Sports Betting Bonuses
- How to Bet on the Super Bowl in Nova Scotia – NS Sportsbook Bonuses
- How to Bet on the Super Bowl in British Columbia | BC Sports Betting Bonuses