Quick: Cap space used.
2014 NBA Draft: 34th (from Boston Celtics), 51st, 21st pick to the Oklahoma City Thunder
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $32.4 million
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Jose Calderon, Shane Larkin, Devin Harris, Gal Mekel
SG: Monta Ellis, Vince Carter, Wayne Ellington, Ricky Ledo
SF: Shawn Marion, Jae Crowder
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Brandan Wright
C: Samuel Dalembert, DeJuan Blair, Bernard James
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Rick Carlisle
- Mark Cuban — Owner
- Donn Nelson — President of Basketball Operations
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Memphis Grizzlies (Steven Hunter, Corey Brewer, Nick Calathes trade removed top-55 protection).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 13th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Boston Celtics for the 16th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and two 2014 second-round picks (Boston and Brooklyn).
- 6/27/13 — Traded 2014 second-round pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for the 43rd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded Jared Cunningham along with the 16th and 44th picks in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Atlanta Hawks for the 18th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Shane Larkin (18th) and Ricky Ledo (43rd) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Gal Mekel to a three-year, $2.3 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Jose Calderon to a four-year, $29 million deal.
- 7/19/13 — Signed Samuel Dalembert to a two-year, $7.6 million contract (second year partial-guaranteed).
- 7/22/13 — Traded the rights to Nick Calathes to the Memphis Grizzlies, lifting protections on 2016 second-round pick.
- 7/22/13 — Signed Monta Ellis on a three-year, $25.1 million contract.
- 7/22/13 — Signed Ricky Ledo to a four-year, $3.3 million contract (last two seasons non-guaranteed).
- 7/25/13 — Signed Brandan Wright to a two-year, $10 million contract.
- 7/25/13 — Signed Bernard James to a one-year, minimum $789k contract.
- 7/27/13 — Signed Wayne Ellington to a two-year, $5.4 million contract.
- 7/29/13 — Signed Shane Larkin to a $7.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/31/13 — Signed Devin Harris to a one-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 8/7/13 — Signed DeJuan Blair to a one-year, $948k minimum contract.
- 9/12/13 — Signed Fab Melo to a two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $1.7 million minimum contract.
- 9/13/13 — Signed Devin Ebanks to one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 9/13/13 — Signed D.J. Kennedy to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/13/13 — Signed Mickey McConnell to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Renaldo Balkman to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Bernard James, Josh Akognon, D.J. Kennedy, Devin Ebanks, Fab Melo, Renaldo Balkman, Mickey McConnell
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Petteri Koponen (2007-30th)
- Second rounders: Tadija Dragicevic (2008-53rd), Renaldas Seibutis (2007-50th)
Amnesty: Used on Brendan Haywood – 2013-14, $7.0235 million; 2014-15, $7.748 million
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
NBA Team Salaries
- Rockets vs. Wolves: Preview, Prediction and Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings
- Celtics vs. Knicks: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Wizards vs Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Lines
- Bulls vs. Pistons: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks