|Mo Williams (waived)||$2,194,500|
|Jarnell Stokes (waived)||$980,431|
|Nick Johnson (waived)||$980,431|
|Alonzo Gee (waived)||$417,848|
|Robbie Hummel (waived)||$150,000|
|Johnny O’Bryant (expired 10-day)||$57,672|
|Johnny O’Bryant (expired 10-day)||$57,672|
|Alonzo Gee (expired 10-day)||$57,672|
|D.J. Kennedy (waived)||$50,000|
|Nate Wolters (waived)||$50,000|
Quick: Under the cap by $10.7 million
NBA Salary Cap: $94,143,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $113,287,000
- Room: $2,898,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Jameer Nelson, Emmanuel Mudiay
SG: Gary Harris, Jamal Murray, Malik Beasley
SF: Danilo Gallinari, Will Barton, Mike Miller
PF: Kenneth Faried, Wilson Chandler, Juancho Hernangomez
C: Nikola Jokic, Mason Plumlee, Darrell Arthur, Roy Hibbert
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/22/16 — Darrell Arthur opted out.
- 6/23/16 — Drafted Jamal Murray (7th), Juancho Hernangomez (15th), Malik Beasley (19th), Petr Cornelie (53rd)
- 6/23/16 — Traded the rights to Daniel Hamilton (56th) to Oklahoma City Thunder for $730,441.
- 7/8/16 — Signed Darrell Arthur to a three-year, $23 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/11/16 — Signed Malik Beasley (2016-19th) to a $6,829,285 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/19/16 — Signed Jamal Murray (2016-7th) to a $14,510,706 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/21/16 — Signed Mike Miller to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $7 million contract.
- 7/28/16 — Signed Juancho Hernangomez (2016-15th) to a $9,551,670 rookie-scale contract.
- 8/1/16 — Joffrey Lauvergne’s salary guaranteed at $854,860 for 2016-17.
- 8/19/16 — Signed D.J. Kennedy to a three-year, non/partially-guaranteed $3.0 million contract ($50,000).
- 8/30/16 — Traded Joffrey Lauvergne to Oklahoma City Thunder for two protected 2017 second-rounders.
- 9/7/16 — Signed Robbie Hummel to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2,031,676 contract ($150,000).
- 9/7/16 — Signed Jarnell Stokes to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2,031,676 contract ($150,000).
- 9/12/16 — Signed Nate Wolters to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $3,157,492 contract ($50,000).
- 10/21/16 — Picked up team options on Emmanuel Mudiay, Jusuf Nurkic and Gary Harris.
- 11/16/16 — Signed Alonzo Gee to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1,145,214 contract.
- 1/8/17 — Signed Alonzo Gee to a $77,379 10-day contract.
- 1/18/17 — Traded rights to Cenk Akyol (2005-59th) to Atlanta Hawks for Mo Williams and $650,000.
- 1/23/17 — Claimed Mo Williams off waivers.
- 1/26/17 — Signed Johnny O’Bryant to a 10-day $57,562 contract.
- 2/6/17 — Signed Johnny O’Bryant to a 10-day $57,562 contract.
- 2/13/17 — Traded Jusuf Nurkic and a Memphis Grizzlies’ first-rounder to Portland Trail Blazers for Mason Plumlee, a 2018-second rounder and $2,850,000.
- 2/23/17 — Traded a protected 2019 second-rounder to Milwaukee Bucks for Roy Hibbert.
Waived Players: D.J. Kennedy, Alex Toupane, JaKarr Sampson, Robbie Hummel, Nate Wolters, Jarnell Stokes, Alonzo Gee, Mo Williams (twice)
Traded Players: Joffrey Lauvergne, Jusuf Nurkic
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Alonzo Gee, Johnny O’Bryant (two)
Head Coach: Mike Malone (four-year deal starting with 2015/16 season, final year team option)
Assistants: Wes Unseld Jr. Micah Nori, Jordi Fernandez, Ryan Bowen, Chris Finch, John Beckett (player development), Stephen Graham (player development), Ognjen Stojakovic (player development), Travess Amenta (head video coordinator), Tommy Massimino Jr. (assistant video coordinator)
Trainer: Dan Shimensky, Jason Miller (assistant), Steve Hess (director of performance/assistance coach, and head strength and conditioning coach), Felipe Eichenberger (associate head strength and conditioning coach)
- Josh Kroenke — president of basketball operations and governor
- Pete D’Alessandro — senior vice president of business and team operations
- Tim Connelly — general manager
- Arturas Karnisovas — assistant general manager and vice President of basketball operations
- Jared Jeffries — director of pro personnel
- Chuck Hayes — associate of basketball operations
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-35 protected, unprotected in 2018) from Memphis Grizzlies (Courtney Lee, Joffrey Lauvergne)
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-35 protected, unprotected in 2018) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Joffrey Lauvergne).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Houston Rockets (Ty Lawson).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Portland Trail Blazers (Mason Plumlee). Could be from Sacramento Kings (Tyreke Evans/Robin Lopez).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Los Angeles Lakers (Randy Foye, Kirk Hinrich, Jose Calderon).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Milwaukee Bucks (Roy Hibbert).
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Petr Cornelie (2016-53rd), Nikola Radicevic (2015-57th), Izzet Turkyilmaz (2012-50th), Sani Becirovic (2003-46th), Xue Yuyang (2003-57th)
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $650,000 from Atlanta Hawks (Mo Williams), $2,850,000 from Denver Nuggets (Mason Plumlee) — $0 remaining
- Danilo Gallinari — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
D-League Affiliate: None
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/21/17)
- Thunder trade Favors, Jerome, Harkless to Rockets for Nwaba, Brown
- Bojan Bogdanovic seeks contract extension with Pistons
- Mark Cuban says biggest regret was letting Steve Nash leave Mavericks
- Blake Griffin agrees to one-year deal with Boston Celtics
- JJ Redick lowers price of Brooklyn penthouse to $7 million