|Michael Porter Jr.||$2,894,160|
|Nick Young (waived)||$311,070|
|Brandon Goodwin (waived)||$66,319|
|Emanuel Terry (waived)||$35,000|
|Thomas Welsh (two-way)|
|Brandon Goodwin (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: Fifteen guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Jamal Murray, Monte Morris, Brandon Goodwin (two-way), Isaiah Thomas
SG: Gary Harris, Malik Beasley
SF: Will Barton, Torrey Craig, Jarred Vanderbilt, Michael Porter Jr. (injured)
PF: Paul Millsap, Mason Plumlee, Trey Lyles, Juancho Hernangomez, Tyler Lydon
C: Nikola Jokic, Thomas Welsh (two-way)
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Wilson Chandler, expiring 7/6/19) — $12,800,562
- Trade Exception (Kenneth Faried, expiring 7/13/19) — $13,764,045
- Trade Exception (Darrell Arthur, expiring 7/13/19) — $5,919,961
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception — $1,149,153 (Jarred Vanderbilt, Monte Morris, Torey Craig)
Waived Players: Emanuel Terry, Donald Sloan, Xavier Silas, Brandon Goodwin, DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell (two-way), Nick Young
Traded Players: Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur
G-League Affiliate: None
Two-Way Contracts: Thomas Welsh (two-year), Brandon Goodwin
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,737/$544
Head Coach: Mike Malone (four-year deal starting with 2015/16 season, final year team option)
Assistants: Wes Unseld Jr. David Adelman, Micah Nori, Jordi Fernandez, Bob Weiss, Ryan Bowen
Player Development: John Becket, Stephen Graham, Ognjen Stojakovic,
Video: Travess Amenta (head video coordinator), Andrew Munson (assistant video coordinator), Dethie Fall
Training: Dan Shimensky (head athletic trainer), Felipe Eichenberger (head strength and conditioning coach), Jason Miller (assistant athletic trainer/assistant strength and conditioning coach), Steve Short (director of sports medicine)
- Josh Kroenke — president and governor
- Tim Connelly — president of basketball operations
- Arturas Karnisovas — general manager
- Calvin Booth — assistant general manager
- Ben Tenzer — director of basketball operations
- Lisa Johnson — vice president of basketball operations
- Amy O’Brien — director of team operations/player development
- Herb Livsey — head scout
- Jim Clibanoff — director of scouting
- Tommy Balcetis — director of basketball strategy and analytics
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Washington Wizards (Kelly Oubre, Jamal Crawford).
- 2019 — Owe first-rounder (top-12 protected through 2024, otherwise converts to 2024 and 2025 second-rounders) to Brooklyn Nets (Kenneth Faried).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to the New Orleans Pelicans (Roy Hibbert, Nikola Mirotic).
- 2019 — Owe the lower second-rounder between the Wizards and Nuggets picks, provided Denver’s selection is not sent to Milwaukee, to Charlotte Hornets (Justin Jackson, Timofey Mozgov).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets (Kenneth Faried).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Wilson Chandler).
- 2022 — Philadelphia 76ers can swap second-rounders with the pick going to the Minnesota Timberwolves (Wilson Chandler, Jimmy Butler).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $110,000 from Philadelphia 76ers (Wilson Chandler) — $5,133,000 remaining
- 6/13/18 — Darrell Arthur opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Michael Porter Jr. (14th), Justin Jackson (43rd) and Thomas Welsh (58).
- 6/21/18 — Traded the rights to Justin Jackson (2018-43rd) and a 2019 second-rounder to Orlando Magic for the rights to Jarred Vanderbilt (2018-41st).
- 6/22/18 — Wilson Chandler opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/18 — Opted Nikola Jokic out of the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/18 — Issued qualifying offers to Nikola Jokic and Torrey Craig.
- 7/3/18 — Signed Michael Porter Jr. (2018-14th) to a $15,093,095 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/6/18 — Traded Wilson Chandler, 2021 second-rounder and 2022 second-round swap rights to Philadelphia 76ers for $110,000.
- 7/9/18 — Re-signed Nikola Jokic to a five-year $147,710,050 contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/9/18 — Re-signed Will Barton to a four-year, $53 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/9/18 — Signed Torrey Craig to a two-year $4 million contract.
- 7/10/18 — Signed Jarred Vanderbilt (2018-31st) to a partially-guaranteed three-year $3,919,177 contract.
- 7/13/18 — Traded Kenneth Faried and Darrell Arthur, a protected 2019 first-rounder and a 2020 second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets for Isaiah Whitehead.
- 7/16/18 — Signed Isaiah Thomas to one-year $2,029,463 contract.
- 7/17/18 — Signed Thomas Welsh (2018-58th) to a two-year two-way contract.
- 7/25/18 — Signed Monte Morris to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,661,321 contract.
- 8/6/18 — Signed Emanuel Terry to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,255,316 minimum contract.
- 8/6/18 — Signed DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell to a two-way contract.
- 9/21/18 — Signed Xavier Silas to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 9/26/18 — Signed Donald Sloan to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,757,429 minimum summer contract.
- 10/18/18 — Signed Coach Mike Malone to a contract extension.
- 10/30/18 — Picked up the team options on Jamal Murray, Malik Beasley and Juancho Hernangomez.
- 10/31/18 — Declined the team option on Tyler Lydon.
- 11/29/18 — Signed Brandon Goodwin to a rest-of-season non-guaranteed $630,032 minimum contract.
- 12/10/18 — Signed Nick Young to a rest-of-season non-guaranteed $1,650,024 minimum contract.
- 12/16/18 — Signed Brandon Goodwin to a two-way contract.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Richard Jefferson ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Vlatko Cancar (2017-49th), Petr Cornelie (2016-53rd), Nikola Radicevic (2015-57th), Izzet Turkyilmaz (2012-50th), Sani Becirovic (2003-46th), Xue Yuyang (2003-57th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Pepsi Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/16/19)