Welcome to our expert guide to cricket betting sites in Indonesia. In this article, you’ll learn everything that there is to know about cricket betting online.
This includes information about different forms of cricket that you can bet on, cricket markets and betting strategies. Let’s start with our list of the best cricket betting sites right here:
|Welcome Bonus Up To Rp 22.000.000||Get Offer|
|150% Casino Welcome Bonus Up To IDR 1,000,000||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus on Slots Up To Rp. 1,000,000||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus Up To 10,000,000 IDR||Get Offer|
|100% Deposit Bonus Up To 1,500,000 IDR||Get Offer|
|100% Deposit Bonus Up To 2,000,000 IDR||Get Offer|
|10% Bonus Up To IDR 2,000,000||Get Offer|
|100% Deposit Bonus Up To 1,500,000 IDR||Get Offer|
|Casino Bonus Package Up To $1,700 + 290 FS||Get Offer|
|Deposit €10, Get €100 In Free Bet||Get Offer|
- 1 Indonesian Online Cricket Betting Sites List
- 2 Reviews of the Top 5 Cricket Betting Online Sites in Indonesia
- 2.1 1. BK8 – The Pick of Our Favoured Cricket Betting Online Sites
- 2.2 2. CMD368 – Earn Extra with Reload Bonuses & Cashback
- 2.3 3. AW8 – One of Asia’s Biggest Betting Platforms
- 2.4 4. Dafabet – No Doubt That Dafabet Cricket Betting Delivers
- 2.5 5. 1xBet – Major Player in Asian Betting Cover Cricket Well
- 3 Ranking the Best Cricket Betting Sites
- 4 Key Features of Online Cricket Betting Sites
- 5 Cricket Betting Apps in Indonesia
- 6 Live Cricket Betting Sites
- 7 Forms of the Game That All Genuine Cricket Betting Sites Cover
- 8 Tournaments on Top Cricket Betting Sites
- 9 Offers at Cricket Betting Sites Online
- 10 Popular Cricket Betting Odds & Markets
- 11 Cricket Betting Tips
- 12 Final Thoughts on Cricket Betting Online in Indonesia
- 13 Cricket Betting Indonesia FAQs
Indonesian Online Cricket Betting Sites List
You’ve now seen our rankings of the best cricket betting sites. This is one of the most popular sports in Asia today. These are some of the best betting sites operating in Indonesia right now. Here’s a little more information about the top 10 cricket betting sites.
- BK8 – Features the best online cricket betting app
- CMD368 – Asian bookie boasts slick design for cricket betting
- AW8 – Earn a percentage bonus while betting on cricket, win or lose
- Dafabet – Dafabet cricket betting service is one of the best around
- 1xBet – Big brand in Asia features live cricket streaming
- 22bet – 22bet live cricket betting is a great experience
- K9Win – No winning limits on cricket betting
- Parimatch – Has cricket betting apps for iOS and Android devices
- Melbet – Melbet cricket betting prices are very competitive
- CobraBet – Use cryptocurrencies to bet on cricket
Reviews of the Top 5 Cricket Betting Online Sites in Indonesia
In this section we’re going to go into a little more depth regarding the five top cricket betting sites on our list. Here’s some reviews of our favourite cricket betting sites.
1. BK8 – The Pick of Our Favoured Cricket Betting Online Sites
Founded in 2015, this Curacao licensed bookmaker have quickly established themselves as one of the biggest sports betting sites in Asia. Indonesian users can enjoy a generous welcome bonus, with their initial deposit being 100% matched. Another bonus that cricket fans can enjoy, is a daily rebate on your betting activity, which can save you plenty of money.
Cricket is covered in-depth, with very competitive odds. This is true for in-play cricket markets, as well as pre-match and outright markets. With great apps available and live streaming, BK8 is our favoured choice amongst the cricket betting sites available for Indonesian users.
What we like:
- Excellent cricket odds
- 100% deposit match welcome bonus
- Great apps for iOS and Android
- Daily rebate on cricket betting activity
What we don’t like:
- Site design can take time to get used to
2. CMD368 – Earn Extra with Reload Bonuses & Cashback
Launched in 2008, CMD368 hails not from one of the normal hotspots for the Asian betting industry, but Cambodia. They are licensed by the Cagayan Economic Zone and Free Ports, which means they operate under the rules of the Philippine Government, so Indonesian users can be assured that they are a safe bookie.
Though the look of the sportsbook is very dated, the actual betting offering is good for cricket. The odds are competitive and cricket is covered in some depth, with lots of outright markets available and handicap betting options. There’s also sorts of regular bonuses and cashback deals available for existing users and overall this is a solid choice for cricket betting.
What we like:
- Competitive cricket odds
- Lots of bonuses and cashback deals
- Amount of outright cricket markets
- Live streaming
What we don’t like:
- Site design is very dated
3. AW8 – One of Asia’s Biggest Betting Platforms
AW8 is one of Asia’s biggest betting platforms and that is evident in the manner that it covers cricket. A quick look at the live section shows a great variety of cricket events being covered, from the very top end of the sport, to some very obscure competitions. There’s plenty of market variety available, which is also true for pre-match betting and with outright markets.
This is one of the best bookies for bonuses, starting with a strong welcome offer. There’s all sorts of cashback, reload and rebate bonuses available. You even get an extra bonus on your birthday and if you can prove that you’ve had a Covid 19 vaccine!
What we like:
- Extensive and unique range of bonuses
- Even obscure cricket competitions covered
- Live score and live TV sections
- AW8 app works well
What we don’t like:
- No Bet Builder
4. Dafabet – No Doubt That Dafabet Cricket Betting Delivers
Launched in 2004, this is a well-established sportsbook that has been serving Asian players reliably for a long time. During their years of operating, Dafabet have been able to create a well-rounded product, with all sorts of features such as Bet Builder, Cashout, mobile apps and live streaming.
As you’d expect from a betting company created in Asia, there is a focus on cricket, with a handy link to the cricket coupon prominently displayed on the homepage. Cricket is covered in depth, with even virtual cricket betting available. Their tipping site, Dafasports, has plenty of cricket betting advice that you can take advantage of.
What we like:
- Takes cricket seriously
- Bet on virtual cricket
- Packed with features
- Dafasports site has cricket tips
What we don’t like:
- Welcome offer could be better
5. 1xBet – Major Player in Asian Betting Cover Cricket Well
1xBet are one of the biggest bookmakers in Asia and across the world. This is demonstrated in all that they do. Their welcome bonus is bigger than that of their competitors and with 49 sports on offer, they have just about everything covered, with 1xBet being something of a specialist in e-sports.
Those 49 different sports are covered comprehensively, including cricket. Their live cricket offering is particularly strong with streaming of matches available. With quality mobile apps you can bet on cricket wherever you are, while there’s a succession of regular bonuses coming your way.
What we like:
- Huge welcome bonus
- Live cricket betting with streaming
- Quality apps
- Lots of regular bonuses
What we don’t like:
- Site design is a little cluttered
Ranking the Best Cricket Betting Sites
Having had the chance to peruse our rankings of the best cricket betting sites, you may be wondering how we came to make our decisions. Here is some of the criteria that we look out for.
- Bonuses and Promotions – When you sign up with cricket betting sites in Indonesia you can expect to receive a welcome bonus for new customers that will get your account off to a flying start. Good bookies also provide a regular stream of betting offers for existing users. We look out for promos that are cricket-specific, or at least can be used when betting on the sport.
- Extra Features – There are features that we expect to see which can really aid the experience when cricket betting online. Bet Builder allows you to add several bets together from the same game, while Cash Out options mean the bookie can make you an offer where you can lock in some early profit. Live streaming allows you to watch cricket games while betting on them. There are also some bookies that have their own tipping websites that feature cricket betting strategies.
- Live Cricket Betting – Even the shortest formats of cricket see games that last a relatively long time. Test matches can go on for five days. It should therefore be no surprise that we consider the live cricket betting experience to be an extremely important one. We want to see a high percentage of pre-game markets turned live, along with extra markets and bet types that are exclusive to the live betting environment. Some sportsbooks drop the odds by quite a margin when they a game turns live, so that’s something that we look to protect you from.
- Mobile – With cricket being a sport that can last a whole day or more, being able to manage your bets regardless of where you are, is an important factor. Our recommended cricket betting sites are all mobile optimised, so that you can make your bets easily on the smaller screen. We like to see bookmakers offer the alternative of dedicated cricket betting apps, which tend to be more secure, faster and are designed specifically with mobile devices in mind.
- Odds – When betting on cricket you’ll want the best odds, or at the very least, odds that are highly competitive. Our recommended sites all offer competitive cricket betting odds, so you won’t have to worry about being short-changed. That said, we’d always recommend having accounts with a few cricket betting sites, so you can shop around and choose the best price available.
- Payment Options – The first deposit methods available to you should reflect how people fund online gambling in Indonesia. That means going beyond simple bank transfers from debit cards to offering eWallet services like Neteller, PayPal and Skrill. Payment methods for withdrawals when online bookmakers payout may not reflect the deposit options.
Key Features of Online Cricket Betting Sites
Here is a chart that shows the features that are available at our recommended bookies for cricket betting.
|Bookies||Bet Builder||Cash Out||Live Betting||Live Streaming|
Cricket Betting Apps in Indonesia
Increasingly, cricket betting bookies are providing mobile apps for their user-base. The vast majority of bookmakers have mobile optimised websites, that do a very good job of translating their sportsbooks to phones and tablets. So why the need for an online cricket betting app?
Though mobile browsers work well, they are not as secure or as fast as a dedicated app. Both are important elements when betting. You are entrusting your bookmaker with your personal information and money, so security is vital. Then, when it comes to placing a bet, you want it to be processed quickly, especially during a live cricket match.
Design is another important element. With an app the cricket betting experienced can be tailored specifically for the mobile screen. We like to see betting companies offer cricket betting apps for Android and iOS devices. Some bookies will favour one type of device, based on what is the most popular mobile company in the particular territory they are targeting.
Live Cricket Betting Sites
Now vital component of live betting sites, cricket gambling is well suited to in-play markets. As discussed earlier, test cricket matches can go on for up to five days. The idea of placing a bet before the test match starts and then having no control over that bet until the test match is finished, seems laughable now, but for a long time it was reality in the absence of in-play betting.
Live cricket betting sites keep you in control, whether you’re gambling on a Twenty20 match or a test. You can Cash Out on a bet that you made before the game, or react to events during a match by placing a wager. If there’s streaming available at the sportsbook, you can watch the action on the same webpage where you place bets, which is extremely convenient.
International cricket betting sites also feature lots of markets that only appear once a game is live. You can bet on the outcome of the next delivery, or how many runs will be scored off an over. Live betting really opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to gambling on cricket.
Forms of the Game That All Genuine Cricket Betting Sites Cover
If you haven’t follow cricket too closely, you might be confused by the various versions of the sport. The fundamentals of the sport remain the same across the different forms of the game, but the length of the encounters vary, from short versions of the game that take a couple of hours, to games that are decided within a day, or mammoth five-day games that form part of a longer series.
We’re going to run through the various versions of the game and popular sporting events that you’ll see covered at genuine cricket betting sites. If you find a bookie that doesn’t cover one or more of these forms of the sports, then it’s a sign that they don’t take cricket very seriously.
Test cricket is played between international sides. Over the course of five days, both teams will bat twice and bowl twice. Beyond the timescale, there’s no limit on the amount of overs, so this is a patient version of cricket, where the batting side generally looks to remain in control and gradually increase their score, though this can change if they are chasing a total with time running out.
Games can change rapidly, with a side looking in control one minute and then losing a couple of wickets quickly. This is great for bettors, as there can be big swings in the odds at cricket betting sites. Even the weather can have an impact over a five-day match, with rain having the potential to shorten a game, or even bring it to an end.
If there’s no clear winner over the duration of a test match, it ends as a draw, which creates more opportunity for gamblers. Normally a test match forms part of a longer series of three or five matches, which creates another set of markets to bet on at international cricket betting sites.
One Day Games
As the name suggests, one day games see a cricket match played out over the course of a single day. Each batting team faces 50 overs, which can equate to a game lasting around nine hours. This is long enough for there to be plenty of twists and turns, as is the case with test cricket, but in this form of the game there is a greater emphasis on scoring runs quickly.
One day games are both played internationally and domestically, with a huge range of competitions available to bet on at cricket betting sites. The shorter length of the game makes matters a little simpler for bettors, as they don’t need to follow the action for nearly as long.
An even shorter form of cricket is T20 cricket, or Twenty20. In this version of the sport, both teams face 20 overs, with games lasting around two and a half hours. There’s no time for batsmen to do anything but to immediately knock up as large a score as possible.
With the bowlers regularly changing and therefore being extra fresh and the batsmen trying to hit every ball to the boundary, this is a really exciting version of the sport. T20 has become very popular on TV, with competitions like the Indian Premier League and T20 World Cup, and at cricket betting sites online.
Tournaments on Top Cricket Betting Sites
As well as there being different versions of the sport that you should expect to see at cricket betting sites, there are certain competitions that have to be covered. In this section we’re going to take a look at some of the major cricket tournaments out there. All serious cricket betting sites in Indonesia will cover in some depth.
The oldest cricketing rivalry is that of England and Australia, who compete for The Ashes every two years. These international sides play a test series comprising of five test matches, with the location alternating between England and Australia, each time The Ashes is contested.
It’s a huge event for cricket betting bookies, as fans of the sport bet on which nation will win The Ashes and the individual matches. The individual test matches of The Ashes attract a lot of money from punters, so you can expect to see the full range of pre-match and in-play cricket markets available.
There’s also lots of markets available at cricket betting sites for the series as a whole, such as what the overall score will be, who will be the top batsman, top bowler, Man of the Series and many more.
ICC Cricket World Cup
If The Ashes is the pinnacle of test cricket, the ICC Cricket World Cup is the biggest international tournament for the one day game. Contested every four years, the cricket playing nations of the planet come together to find out who has the best one day team in the world.
Each World Cup sees a host nation or nations chosen, that host every game at the tournament. As a rule, one of the major cricket nations is either the sole host, or is amongst the hosts, if there is more than one.
There are ten teams involved, though this is expanding to 14 from 2027. There is normally at least one minnow nation competing and the new expanded format will allow for a broader array of teams to be involved, outside of the core cricketing countries. This should serve to make the tournament even bigger.
World Cup cricket betting odds are generally released when the identities of the nations involved are determined. The ten nations compete in a round robin format, where every team plays each other, generating lots of matches, before the knockout stages start involving the top four teams.
As well as there being plenty of games to bet on, you can expect to see tournament bets such as which team will win, when teams will be eliminated, top run scorer and top wicket taker.
IPL Cricket Betting Online
When it comes to the T20 game, the biggest of cricket leagues is the IPL, which stands for Indian Premier League. Unlike the other tournaments we’ve talked about, this is a domestic competition rather than international, involving franchises representing the biggest cities in India.
However, as it features many of the best cricketers from around the world, it has an international feel, with packed Indian stadiums providing the perfect background to the action. Cricket betting on the IPL is a big deal, not just in India, but all over the world.
Launched in 2008, the IPL sees a regular season take place each year, followed by play-offs to decide a champion. With the T20 format in use, the games are full of incident and drama.
This makes IPL cricket betting online full of opportunity for users. As with the other competitions we’ve featured in this section, you’ll fine a large number of games bursting with markets and also, plenty of tournament based wagers when cricket betting on the IPL.
Offers at Cricket Betting Sites Online
Amongst the benefits that you should expect to see at cricket betting sites, are a regular flow of bonuses and promotions. This includes a generous welcome deal to give your betting balance a boost, when you first open an account. Existing users can also expect to receive plenty of offers.
There are not too many bonuses that are specific to cricket for existing and new players in Indonesia right now. That could change in the build up to a big tournament like the Cricket World Cup or when the IPL is taking place.
There are lots of regular bonus offers that can be used in conjunction with cricket betting with many first time deals for new players. These include reload bonuses, cashback on losses, betting rebates, acca bonus and free bets, amongst many more.
Popular Cricket Betting Odds & Markets
When you use cricket betting sites you’ll notice that there are two different types of markets. There are bets which relate to individual cricket games and outright markets aimed at the longer term.
Cricket Betting Markets on Matches
We’re going to start by running through some of the most popular markets for betting on cricket matches.
- Match Winner - The first bet anyone thinks of: which of two cricket teams will win the match, or will it be a draw?
- To Win The Toss - In order to choose who will bat first and who will bowl, a coin is tossed. You can bet on the result of that coin toss.
- Top Batsman - You can bet on which player will score the most runs for a team, within an innings.
- Top Bowler - Which player will be the best bowler for their team. This can be determined by the number of wickets taken, or the economy of the bowlers.
- Man of the Match - An official Man of the Match award is given to a player at the end of each game and you can bet on who it will be.
- Highest Opening Partnership - With this market you are wagering on which team’s opening batting partnership will score the most combined runs.
- First Wicket Method - By what method will the first wicket of the match be taken. Will the batsman in question be bowled, caught, out LBW, stumped or run out.
- Most Match Sixes - Cricket betting sites allow you to bet on which team will hit the most sixes, either in an innings or a match as a whole.
- Total Innings Runs - A total amount of runs for the innings is set by the bookmaker and you have to bet on whether the actual total will be over or under that figure.
- Batsman to Score Most Sixes - You can bet on which individual batsman will score the most sixes in an innings or match.
- Total Match Sixes - The bookmaker sets a total number of sixes and you have to bet on whether the actual number will be over or under that figure.
- Total Match Runs - With this market you are betting on whether the total runs scored by both teams, will be over or under a certain amount.
- Hundred in Match - Will a century be scored in the match by a player. You have to either bet Yes or No.
- First Innings - Which team will be winning the match after the first innings.
- Match Betting - Two players are matched together and you have to bet on which one will score the most runs.
- Draw No Bet - This is like the match winner market, but with the draw eliminated as a betting option. If the game is drawn the bet is made void and your stake returned.
Outright Cricket Betting Markets
Here are the outright markets that you’ll see when using cricket betting sites.
- Series Winner – Bet on which team will win a test series.
- Outright Winner – Cricket betting sites offer odds on which team will win a competition or tournament.
- Top Series Runscorer – Which batsman will score the most accumulated run in a test series between two teams.
- Top Series Wicket Taker – Which bowler will take the most accumulated wickets in a test series between two teams.
- Stage of Elimination – During a tournament like the Cricket World Cup, teams can be eliminated at different stages. With this market, you can be on the stage that a team will be eliminated from a tournament.
- Top Team Runscorer – Bet on the batsman that will score the most runs for their team during a competition.
- Top Team Wicket Taker – Which player from a certain team will score the most wickets during a tournament.
- To Reach the Final – Bet on a team to reach the final of a tournament. If they reach the final, it doesn’t matter whether they win or not. You’ll win the bet either way.
- Top Tournament Runscorer – Pick out the player that will scored the most combined runs at a tournament.
- Top Tournament Wicket Taker – Bet on the bowler that will take the most combined wickets during a tournament.
- Player of the Tournament – Who will be named as the official player of the tournament.
- To Qualify – Will a team qualify for a tournament, or make it through to the next phase of a tournament.
Cricket Betting Tips
If you’re about to open an account with a new sportsbook, then it makes sense to have a few cricket betting strategies to hand. Here are our tips for cricket betting.
Final Thoughts on Cricket Betting Online in Indonesia
We hope you enjoyed our guide to cricket betting sites in Indonesia. We’ve explained how cricket betting works, reviewed bookmakers and given you some betting tips. In our opinion Indonesia is well served when it comes to bookies covering cricket, with plenty of choice for the consumer.
Of all of the best cricket betting sites, it’s BK8 that we rate the highest. They have one of the biggest welcome deals available, treat cricket seriously, have fantastic apps and live streaming.
|Welcome Bonus Up To Rp 22.000.000||Get Offer|
Cricket Betting Indonesia FAQs
Which app is best for IPL betting?
The Melbet cricket betting app is good for the IPL. 1xBet and BK8 are two Asian online sports betting brands that cover IPL betting in detail and have quality mobile apps.
Which is the best app for cricket betting in Indonesia?
Some experts have named Parimatch best cricket betting app for Indonesian users. We prefer BK8, while 1xBet also have a strong range of apps.
How can I bet on cricket?
Just sign up with a bookmaker, deposit some funds and find cricket on their A-Z of sports. Select what you want to bet on, decide on your stake and place a bet.
Which are the best cricket betting sites?
In our review of cricket betting sites for Indonesian players, we found that BK8, CMD368, AW8, Dafabet and 1xBet were the best options. All have generous welcome bonuses and cover cricket in depth.
How do I win a cricket bet?
Do plenty of research, so you’re up to date with the team news, statistics and likely weather conditions. Follow the advice of profitable cricket tipsters.