Are you looking for the best Bitcoin casino sites in Japan? Then the good news for you is that you are in the right place. Bitcoin payments at casinos in Japan are becoming increasingly popular.
When it comes to moving your money, Bitcoin offers the highest levels of swift transaction times, anonymity and security. By reading what you find here, you will learn about all the best Bitcoin casino sites in Japan, as well as Bitcoin casino bonus deals and promotions.
|Lucky Spin Up To 1BTC||Get Offer|
|200% Deposit Match up to ¥67,000||Get Offer|
|100% Up To 5 BTC||Get Offer|
|Up To 1 BTC or $300||Get Offer|
|100% Match, Up to 10,000 JPY||Get Offer|
|1st Deposit Matched 100% Up to 1.5BTC||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus Up to 1,000,000 μBTC + 20 Free Spins||Get Offer|
|1st Deposit Matched 110% Up to 1BTC + 300 Free Spins||Get Offer|
|Get up to 3 BTC Deposit Bonus + 200 Free Spins||Get Offer|
|2 BTC + 2 BTC Monthly Reload||Get Offer|
- 1 Top 10 Bitcoin Casinos in Japan
- 2 Bitcoin Casino Reviews for Japan 2022
- 3 3. Cloudbet Casino – Fastest Bitcoin Payments (100% up to 5 BTC)
- 4 4. FortuneJack Casino – Great Casino Reputation (Up to 1 BTC or $300)
- 5 How we Rank the Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in Japan
- 6 Factors to Consider When Choosing a Bitcoin Casino Site
- 7 Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses in Japan Compared
- 8 Are Bitcoin Casinos Legal in Japan?
- 9 The Benefits of Playing Bitcoin Slots
- 10 Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- 11 Key Casino Terms with Bitcoin
- 12 Where to Buy Bitcoin for Online Casinos in Japan
- 13 What Bitcoin Wallets Are Best to Store Bitcoin In?
- 14 How to Get Started with a Bitcoin Casino Site
- 15 Alternative Payment Methods
- 16 The Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in Japan – Summary
- 17 Bitcoin Casino in Japan FAQs
Top 10 Bitcoin Casinos in Japan
- BC.Game – Lucky Spin Up To 1 BTC
- BK8 – 200% Deposit Match up to ¥67,000
- Cloudbet – 100% up to 5 BTC
- FortuneJack – up to 1 BTC or $300
- bitStarz – 100% Match up to ¥10,000
- 7Bit Casino – 1st Deposit Match up to 1.5 BTC
- BSpin – 100% Bonus up to 1 BTC + 20 Free Spins
- MBit Casino – 1st Deposit Match 110% up to 1 BTC + 300 Free Spins
- BitSpin Casino – up to 3 BTC Deposit Match + 200 Free Spins
- KingBit Casino – 2 BTC + 2 BTC Monthly Reload
Bitcoin Casino Reviews for Japan 2022
Here now are details of our top five online casinos that accept Bitcoin in Japan – what makes them tick, what is best about them, and what could do with a little bit of a polish.
1. BC.Game – Number One Bitcoin Casino in Japan (Lucky Spin Up to 1 BTC)
We have selected BC.Game as the number one Bitcoin casino in Japan on our list, and if you only take a few moments to look around the site, we are pretty sure you will soon agree with us. This is a well-designed, colourful site that is very easy to use. The fact it is a Bitcoin casino just makes things even better.
There’s no real welcome bonus here, but when you do sign up to the BC.Game site you receive a spin on the lucky spin wheel where the top prize is a staggering 1 BTC in bonus cash. There are several other prizes on the BC.Game lucky wheel, so if you don’t win the top prize you are still probably going to win something cool.
This Bitcoin-friendly site really does have everything you’d want from an online casino, plus there’s a BC.Game sportsbook attached just for good measure. The gambling software available here contains options from Microgaming, Pragmatic Play and Red Tiger, plus countless other top names. BC.Game really is the best Bitcoin casino available for people in Japan.
What we like:
- Win 1 BTC with a lucky spin!
- Plenty of top class casino games
- The site is extremely well designed
- Many big names, software-wise
What we don’t:
- Chances of winning 1 BTC are low
2. BK8 – Leading Asian Gambling Brand (100% up to 0.01 BTC)
BK8 is a very well-known name when it comes to gambling in Asia, and although there is not a specific site for Japan players, players are free to use any of the Asia-based gambling portals that the site providers. If you want our tip (and of course you do!) use the Singapore version of the site.
This online gambling site has a top number of providers. The slots side of things champions games by NextSpin, but there are plenty of other top names available, such as SpadeGaming, PG Soft, Play’n GO, Habanero and NetEnt. The site looks to add new providers all the time. There are also nine live casino providers, with multiple versions of Baccarat, Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette and Dragon Tiger.
BK8 is very bonus heavy, although Bitcoin lovers with be disappointed that the welcome bonus up to 0.01 BTC is not as appealing as the promotions offered by others on our ‘best of’ list. There are daily reload bonuses too, for which you can add on a 10 percent unlimited top up.
What we like:
- Huge library – 7,000+ slots and games
- A good number of top providers
- Choice of live casinos
- Number one throughout Asia
What we don’t:
- No specific Japanese site
3. Cloudbet Casino – Fastest Bitcoin Payments (100% up to 5 BTC)
Cloudbet Casino is a site that has been specifically set up to be used with cloud-based Bitcoin wallets. You should still be able to send Bitcoins to the Cloudbet Casino with a software-based wallet, but a hardware-based one may be a little problematic.
This gambling platform is split three ways – casino, sports and eSports, and has been running since 2013. It accepts players from all manner of jurisdictions, of which Japan is one. It offers all forms of secure Bitcoin betting and indeed holds all the Bitcoins you send to it in cold storage (i.e. inaccessible over the internet). You can even buy Bitcoins via this platform, as well as other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.
Of course all this information is meaningless if the casino at the site is no good, so we are happy to report that this is not the case. The site has plenty of top slots from the likes of Hacksaw Gaming, Spinomenal and Play’n GO, plus live casino options from Evolution and On Air Entertainment. A class crypto casino platform!
- Buy Bitcoins here!
- Accepts Ethereum, Litecoin, Solana and others
- Sportsbook and eSportsbook attached
- Decent Bitcoin promotions
- Might be bewildering for newbs
4. FortuneJack Casino – Great Casino Reputation (Up to 1 BTC or $300)
FortuneJack is one of the newer casinos on our top ten list, but it has managed to earn for itself a decent reputation as an online casino in the handful of years it has been online. Established in 2014, the FortuneJack site accepts no less than nine different cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is the most popular.
It has over 3,000 casino games, although most of those are slots. Top names along for the ride include Relax Gaming, Endorphina, Pragmatic Play and Booongo. The site has less live casino providers than most Asian sites in two, but at least they are two of the very best in Evolution and Pragmatic Play.
The welcome offer at FortuneJack is extremely generous, and you can choose a bonus up to five Bitcoins, or 20 percent cashback on all your losses. The bonus is split over four deposits and your first rewards is a 110 percent bonus up to 1.5 BTC (minimum deposit 0.01 BTC) plus 250 free spins with bonus wagering of 30x only!
- Bitcoin accepted + 9 other cryptocurrencies
- Over 3,000 casino games
- A whole host of top names
- Chunky bonus – up to 5 BTC over five deposits
- Bonus has lots of terms!
4. bitStarz – Devise Your Own Bonus (Up to 5BTC + 180 free spins)
The bitStarz casino was first established in 2014. This site is managed in Curaçao and runs via a Curaçao licence. It is also a site with awards on its shelves, such as the Best Online Casino Award in 2018, and Player’s Choice Award in 2019, both from AskGamblers.
This site freely mixes cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, so you are free to switch from Bitcoin to yen at any time, and vice versa. The default bonus is huge – 100 percent up to 5 BTC plus 180 free spins that come with a 40 times wagering requirement. There’s even a ‘kind of’ Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus as just by signing up here you can claim 20 free spins.
The casino side of things at the bitStarz casino has software from over 20 providers, including Habanero, Quickspin, iSoftBet, Microgaming and NetEnt. It also has all of Big Time Gaming’s Megaways titles, plus live casino games from Evolution. Check out the site’s super rewarding VIP scheme too!
What we like:
- Outstanding numnber of promotions
- Decent variety of slots
- Plenty of very good casino games
- Rewarding VIP scheme
What we don’t:
- Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency
How we Rank the Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in Japan
Finding the best Bitcoin casino site in Japan is no easy task. There are dozens of choices, with sites online from all jurisdictions around the world. We make careful deliberations when we are ranking the best Bitcoin casino sites available to people in Japan, and below you will find details of all the criteria we evaluate.
- Security: Because of the laws surrounding online gambling in Japan, many people who want to gamble online are driven to offshore sites. This creates a problem as while the majority of offshore online casinos are legitimate, a few are rogue operators. We look at each site we evaluate in detail to make sure it is a legitimate one. BC.Game is a very secure site, for example.
- Licensing: In line with the reasoning above, it’s vital that the casino we are looking at has a valid licence from a recognised licensing body. We also look at the reputation of the licensing body, and only recommend Bitcoin casinos in Japan that have licences from bodies we can trust, such as the licence provider of BK8.
- Payments: It is not just the fact that an online casino site in Japan accept payments in Bitcoin, it’s how they approach them. Do they charge fees? Do they claim that you have to pay taxes? Do they ask for more information than just your Bitcoin wallet address? Do they process the payment in minutes, hours, or even days? These are all important factors to consider. Cloudbet is one site that offers instant Bitcoin payments.
- Promotions: All online casinos available to people in Japan offer promotions and bonuses whether they accept Bitcoin or not. When we come across any promotion, we evaluate it for fairness, and we only recommend online casinos that treat their customers fairly. Bitstarz has lost of very good bonus deals.
- Games: The most crucial aspect of any online casino is the library of games it holds. Does it have dozens of games, or thousands? It is just filled with hundreds of lacklustre slots, or does it offer all the very best slots available? Does it have a good range of live casino tables? These are all important factors to consider. You won’t be disappointed by the gaming selection at Fortune Jack, for example.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Bitcoin Casino Site
You may think that every Bitcoin casino is very much like every other Bitcoin casino, but that simply is not true. Some Bitcoin casino sites available to people in Japan are truly excellent, while others ought to be avoided at all costs. If you are going to choose an online Bitcoin casino site that is right for you, then here are some important factors for you to take into consideration:
- Available Games – The best Bitcoin casino sites are those that meet your expectations. There is no good in you signing up for a site that is mainly slots if all you want to do is play baccarat. Check the site’s offerings to make sure the gaming library meets your expectations.
- Bonus Offers – Again, a site must meet your expectations in bonuses. If you are not that bothered about promotions, then just a tidy welcome bonus will do. If you want more bonus deals, then select a site that offers a regular string of bonuses to all its users.
- Other Payment Methods – You may be looking for the top Bitcoin casino sites, but what if you discover a site that offers a payment method that’s better for you? That could be one that accepts payments in Ethereum or Tether, are one that accepts credit/debit cards or eWallets. Again, make the best choice for yourself.
- Mobile Casino – It is much easier these days to play slots and Bitcoin casino games on your phone or tablet than it is on a desktop PC or a laptop. If you are more likely to be using mobile devices to play games, then make sure your chosen online Bitcoin casino looks good and is easy to use on your device.
- Customer Service – If you do encounter a problem with your Bitcoin casino bonus, or if you do not get your Bitcoin casino free spins, or if you encounter any problem whatsoever, you are going to want a swift resolution, which means good customer support. Our tip here is to use the support function at an online Bitcoin casino before you complete your registration. That way you’ll know the levels of support you can expect if you do come unstuck.
Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses in Japan Compared
Here we have gone through the sites in our top Bitcoin casino sites list and pulled out the important information regarding Bitcoin payments for each of them and presented them in the table below. By looking at the table you should be able to see which online Bitcoin casino is most likely to be your number one pick.
|Casino||Bitcoin Welcome Bonus||Bitcoin Deposit/ Withdrawal Fees||Payout Time|
|BC.Game||Lucky Spin up to 1 BTC||None||10 mins|
|BK8||100% up to 0.01 BTC||None||48 hours|
|Cloudbet||100% up to 5 BTC||None||Instant|
|FortuneJack||Up to 1 BTC or $300||None||15 mins|
|bitStarz||200% up to 1 BTC||None||10 mins|
|7Bit Casino||100% up to 1.5 BTC||None||Instant|
|BSpin||100% up to 1 BTC||None||48 hours|
|mBit Casino||110% up to 1 BTC||None||10 mins|
|BitSpin Casino||Up to 3 BTC||None||5 mins|
|KingBit Casino||Up to 2 BTC||None||48 hours|
Are Bitcoin Casinos Legal in Japan?
Like many other gambling jurisdictions in Asia, the question of online gambling in Japan is not clear cut. Online gambling at any kind of casino if you are based in Japan is not legal, but then again it is not illegal either. The main reason for this is that running an online casino in Japan is illegal, so people who want to gamble do so using offshore casinos. This is technically illegal, but the Japanese government does not bother prosecuting people who do so as it’s simply not worth the effort.
There is no problem using Bitcoin in Japan. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are legal in Japan and they always have been. Indeed, in 2017 Japan became the first nation anywhere in the world that passed official regulations to accept that Bitcoin is a legal currency.
The Benefits of Playing Bitcoin Slots
There are a few benefits of playing Bitcoin slots, or any Bitcoin casino games, over playing games funded by a fiat (non-crypto) currency. For a start, you can usually play Bitcoin slots completely anonymously. The best Bitcoin casino sites that accepts players from Japan do not ask you for lots of personal information when you complete your sign up, so your precious anonymity can be preserved.
The second main benefit of playing Bitcoin slots is that you are going to get any winnings much quicker than you would using bank transfers, credit or debit card payments or eWallets – this is ideal if you gained some Bitcoin casino free spins and landed a winning combo. Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrency) payments can be completed in a matter of minutes. A bank transfer payment could take up to ten days!
Those are the two main benefits of playing Bitcoin slots, and the same could be said about playing Bitcoin baccarat, blackjack or roulette, or Bitcoin casino live games.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin casino bonus deals are usually relatively generous. We have seen Bitcoin casino bonuses as high as 5 BTC, which is (at the time of writing) ¥15 milllion! Such deals are generous as the best Bitcoin casino sites like it when you use Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as your site currency. If you use cards or eWallets the casino usually has to make payments to payment providers such as Visa, MasterCard, PayPal or your bank.
Such bonuses run in the same way as bonuses run for fiat currencies. Your deposit in Bitcoin is usually matched by the same amount in bonus money. To use your bonus money you first need to wager a specific amount of your own money, usually between 30 and 40 times the size of the bonus, and on specific games or a range of games. Once you have completed your wagering, your bonus money (and any winnings) are released.
If you go hunting for a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus, then you are not likely to find one as Bitcoin casinos are not in the habit of giving Bitcoins away for nothing. You may get Bitcoin casino free spins without making a deposit though, which is the nearest you’ll get to a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus.
Key Casino Terms with Bitcoin
You may come across a few unfamilar terms when you are dealing with online Bitcoin casinos. We’ve picked out a handful of the most common ones and given a brief explanation for each.
- Bitcoin Address – A string of letters and numbers that uniquely identifies your own Bitcoin wallet..
- Bitcoin Slots – Online slots that are found at Bitcoin casinos.
- Bitcoin Wallet – Where you store your Bitcoins. Can be cloud based, on one of your devices (PC, laptop, phone etc) or a dedicated hardware device.
- Blockchain – A decentralised public ledger upon which all Bitcoin transactions are recorded and verified.
- BTC – The recognised currency symbol/acronym for Bitcoin.
- BTC-Friendly – Any casino, or site for that matter, that accepts Bitcoin.
- Cryptocurrency – A digital, peer-to-peer currency. A way of sending money across the internet without the involvement for any kind of financial institution, such as banks.
- Digital Currency – An alternative name for cryptocurrency.
- Faucet – A site that pays you a tiny, continuously stream of Bitcoins (or other cryptocurrency) from the moment you open an account with them.
- Fiat Currencies – Traditional currencies such as the yen, dollar or euro.
- Ledger – The place where Bitcoin transactions are recorded which can be accessed by anyone.
- mBTC – One one thousandth of a Bitcoin. As a single Bitcoin is so expensive, mBTCs are an easier to use denomination for common payment levels.
- Provably Fair – Games that have been subjected to independent testing to show that they operate in a truly random manner.
Where to Buy Bitcoin for Online Casinos in Japan
The only place you should be buying Bitcoin for online casinos in Japan is via a well-known online currency exchange. Because cryptocurrencies are unregulated, the crypto world is filled with scammers and criminals. It is easy to keep yourself safe though, as long as you use a reputable site or app.
You may even be able to ‘buy’ Bitcoin using your crypto wallet if it is a cloud-based one. You can link your bank account, debit card or credit card to your wallet, and then the wallet provider will convert any fiat payments you make to Bitcoins.
Never use a site that ‘promises’ to convert your payments sent via an eWallet or bank transfer to Bitcoin on a ‘good faith’ basis. For example, some sites say they have ‘traders’ who will send you Bitcoin in return for the equivalent amount of fiat currency. Such sites are rife with con artists and must be avoided at all costs.
Some of the best crypto currency exchange sites available to people in Japan include bitFlyer, Coinmama and Coincheck. You can also use ATMs in Japan to buy Bitcoins. We do not recommend this though as the purchasing fees are usually quite high – five to ten percent.
What Bitcoin Wallets Are Best to Store Bitcoin In?
When it comes to Bitcoin wallets, you have three choices – cloud, software and hardware. We thorougly recommend a cloud-based wallet as the safest and most consistent way to store your Bitcoins. Below are a few selections, tailored for Japan, that we recommend for Bitcoin storage.
How to Get Started with a Bitcoin Casino Site
There is no real difference between getting started with a Bitcoin casino site and getting started with any online casino site but just in case you are unsure in any way about the process, we are going to walk you through it.
Step 1: Select an Online Bitcoin Casino
Choose any of the Bitcoin casino sites in Japan we have recommended, and click on the link we’ve provided to make sure you end up at the right site. We have chosen one of our top Bitcoin casino sites in Japan, BK8, for this walkthrough.
Step 2: Enter the Casino
Enter the casino. You can register at a desktop Bitcoin casino, or a mobile Bitcoin casino. Look for the button that you need to click in order to start off the registration process.
Step 3: Register an Account
Hopefully you will need to provide as little in the way of information as possible (the least info the better!). Fill in all the information that is asked for and then click on the confirmation buttons, step-by-step.
Step 4: Deposit Using Bitcoin
Once you have registered your account you will need to make a deposit. We assume you have already set up your Bitcoin wallet and transfered some Bitcoins into it. Head to the site’s cashier and choose Bitcoin as your payment method. You will be given a QR code to scan, which you do so via your Bitcoin wallet app. Enter the amount you want to deposit, and confirm the transfer.
Step 5: Play Games
You should have money in your account within minutes. You are now free to play Bitcoin casino games, slots and even Bitcoin casino live roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Alternative Payment Methods
If you do not want to use cryptocurrencies at an online casino, then there are plenty of alternatives. Below we have listed the most popular alternatives to Bitcoin at online casino in Japan. Remember though, you are less likely to preserve your anonymity if you use them.
- Credit/Debits cards: Most casino sites will accept credit or debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard and others (American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club).
- eWallets: Ewallets are almost as good as preserving your anonymity as crypto, but not quite. You can set up an eWallet such as PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz or MuchBetter online and then fund it via a bank account. You can then use your eWallet balance to make casino deposits.
- Bank transfers: You are not likely to be able to link your Japanese bank account to your casino account, but even if you can, we do not recommend it as your payments may be flagged by your bank as suspicious activity.
- Other crypto: There are plenty of other cryptocurrencies you should be able to use at the best Bitcoin casino sites in Japan if you don’t want to use Bitcoin. These include LiteCoin, Binance Coin, Ethereum, Tether and dozens of others!
The Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in Japan – Summary
Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the world, and using Bitcoin at online casinos available to people in Japan has several advantages, including super swift deposits and withdrawals, and the preservation of your online anonymity.
Why not get started with Bitcoin casino games today? Choose one of our top Bitcoin casino sites, load up your Bitcoin balance from your Bitcoin wallet and get playing. Don’t forget to use any Bitcoin casino free spins or Bitcoin casino bonus money you are offered!
|Lucky Spin Up To 1BTC||Get Offer|
Bitcoin Casino in Japan FAQs
What is a Bitcoin Casino?
Bitcoin casino sites in Japan are sites with casino games and slots where you can fund your account in Bitcoins. Such sites usually accept other cryptocurrencies, such as Tether and Ethereum, and fiat currencies too.
Can I claim bonuses when depositing with Bitcoin?
Most casinos that accept Bitcoin will offer you a Bitcoin casino bonus, or maybe a Bitcoin casino free spins offer. Don’t expect to find a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus though, as such things rarely exist.
Are Bitcoin casino sites safe?
As long as the Bitcoin casino you are looking at has a proper and recognised licence, then any Bitcoin casino you play at while in Japan is safe.
How do you play Bitcoin casino games in 2022?
Just sign up with any online Bitcoin casino (check the ones on our list of the best Bitcoin casino sites in Japan), and you’ll be able to enjoy all the games the site offers while funding your account in Bitcoin.
What is the best Bitcoin casino in Japan?
There are a number of high quallity online casinos available to people in Japan, and we hope our list of the best online Bitcoin casino sites available to people in Japan has helped. BC.Game is the best online casino available to people in Japan, in our opinion though.
What casino games can I play with Bitcoin in Japan?
Any! All games you usually find at online casinos can be played in Japan with Bitcoin – slots, casino games, fishing games, video poker, you name it!