Blackjack, also known as 21, is one of the classic casino games enjoyed by players in Malaysia today. Its simplicity is appealing to many, with the thrill of beating the dealer being unrivalled. Online Blackjack sites available to Malaysian players deliver a variety of games, bonuses and features. On this page, readers will find our top ranked Blackjack sites. As well as this, we will discuss different Blackjack variants, strategies and bonuses, perfect for those looking to regularly hit and stand.
Our Top 5 Blackjack Sites Reviewed
1. 1XBet Casino: 100% Bonus Up To $1,500
1XBet has been one of the most popular gambling sites for Malaysian players since it was launched in 2007. Licensed out of Curacao, the casino offers a generous welcome bonus, as well as a host of ongoing promotions. In terms of Blackjack, 1XBet offers a host of variants, including Switch, American, European and live dealer. The casino also caters well for those looking for games away from Blackjack, with hundreds of video slots being available. With both an iOS and Android app, 1XBet really is an excellent option for players, with very few weaknesses to speak of.
- Variety of Blackjack variants available
- iOS & Android mobile app
- Quick withdrawals
- Crypto payments accepted
- Casino site is overcrowded at times
2. 22Bet Casino: €/$ 300 Welcome Bonus
22Bet does not have the history of 1XBet, having only gone live in 2018. However, their casino site is undoubtedly one of the best available to players in Malaysia. A good number of online Blackjack games are available, including excellent live dealer titles. Their modern site is easy to use and fully functional via mobile browsers, with an app also being available on smartphones and tablets. For those playing Blackjack regularly, rewards will be earned through 22Bet Casino’s VIP program.
- Large number of live Blackjack titles
- Modern and easy to use casino site
- Local payment methods accepted
- VIP program
- Withdrawals can be slow
3. 888 Casino: 100% Bonus Up To $1,500
Having been around since 1998, 888 Casino is one of the longest-standing online casinos in the world. With an excellent reputation in most areas, 888 Casino offers a large number of Blackjack titles, with variants including American, Super Stakes, Multihand, First Person and Low Stakes. A significant number of live Blackjack titles are found too, coming from the casino’s very own studio. A range of convenient payment methods are available to players in Malaysia, with payouts being processed quickly.
- Excellent Blackjack options
- Range of ongoing promotions
- Local payment methods accepted
- Plenty of live dealer titles
- Games only from in-house software provider
4. Spin Casino: 100% Bonus Up To $1,500
Spin Casino is one of the best-known gambling operators in the world, having been around since 1999, formerly known as Spin Palace. Over 20 different Blackjack games were available at the time of writing, with variants including American, European and High Stakes. A huge welcome bonus awaits new players, while a VIP program rewards existing customers. While no local payment methods are accepted, deposits and withdrawals are still processed quickly and with ease.
- Large welcome bonus
- Variety of Blackjack games
- Rewarding VIP program
- Quick withdrawals
- Malaysian ringgit not accepted
5. BK8 Casino: 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 800 MYR
For those looking for an Asian online casino, BK8 could well be the name for you. Accepting payments in ringgit and offering local banking options, BK8 is powered by some of the leading software providers, including Microgaming. Blackjack tables come with different minimum and maximum bets, catering for beginners and high rollers in the process. With their site being easy to use on desktop and mobile, it is little wonder that BK8 has made quick progress since its launch in 2014.
- Local payment methods accepted
- Efficient mobile platforms
- Good number of Blackjack titles
- Top software providers
- Full games library not as large as other casinos
The Best Blackjack Sites In Malaysia Compared
|Blackjack Casino||No. of Games||No. of Live Blackjack Games||Minimum Bet||Software Providers|
|1XBet Casino||2,000+||20+||$0.10||Microgaming, Play’n GO, Betsoft & others|
|22Bet Casino||1,100+||80+||$0.10||Betsoft, Thunderkick, ELK & others|
|Spin Casino||500+||10+||$0.10||Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech & others|
|BK8 Casino||2,000+||10+||0.50 MYR||Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Playtech & others|
How To Choose The Top Blackjack Site In Malaysia
With the vast majority of online casinos accepting players in Malaysia offering Blackjack games, deciding which to register with can be difficult. However, players can rest assured that our recommended Blackjack sites are nothing but the best. So, when choosing a platform, follow these steps:
- Read Reviews – Casino reviews offer in-depth information surrounding different brands. Covering everything from games and bonuses to payments and customer service, reviews are extremely helpful, especially to beginners. Take advantage of the reviews written by trustworthy sources, which will ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Browse the Casino – There is no substitute for looking at a potential casino for yourself. While you will not be able to place bets without signing up, you will still get a good idea of what games and features are on offer. Understanding how to access different pages will also save you time, should you decide to register in the future.
- Software Providers – It is also worth taking a moment to look at which software providers are associated with a potential casino. Some have a better reputation than others when it comes to Blackjack, as well as live dealer games. So, whether it be Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming or others, ensure that there is something to suit your needs.
- App Ratings – When a casino offers a dedicated mobile app, its rating on the iOS and Google Play Stores are also a good indicator of their overall performance. Former and existing players can also leave feedback on such platforms, which will be worth reading for potential customers.
How To Play Blackjack
With most Blackjack variants, the standard 52-card deck is used. However, it could well be that a number of packs are shuffled together, with six-deck games being the most common. The objective of the game for players is to beat the dealer. This can be achieved by getting a score of as close to 21 as possible, without actually going over this figure. Face cards are worth 10, with others being worth their pip value. In Blackjack, aces can generally be used as both 1 and 11. Before cards are dealt, players place bets, with the minimum and maximum amount varying.
The dealer will then hand out one card to each player, which is faced up, before dealing one to themself. Each player will then be handed a second card. Depending on the cards received, players must then choose whether to “stand” or “hit”. Stand means sticking with the cards you have, while hit involves receiving another card. For example, if you have drawn two face cards (20), you would most likely choose to stand. However, if you were drawn a 2 and 4, choosing to hit would be required. In the event of cards drawn taking either the player or dealer over 21, they will go “bust”.
Playing online Blackjack is relatively simple. However, for beginners, the following is a step by step guide to help you along the way:
- Select your preferred online casino from our list of recommended Blackjack sites.
- Register an account, remembering to take advantage of the welcome bonus.
- Deposit funds using your chosen payment method.
- From the available Blackjack variants, pick which game best suits your strategy and interests.
- Select your bet size..
- Wait for your hand to be drawn, before deciding whether to stand or hit.
Our Top Online Blackjack Strategies
Unlike online Roulette, there are no specific strategies when it comes to playing Blackjack. However, there are some tips that players can follow in order to maximise their chances of winning. So, before looking to beat the dealer, consider the following points:
Different Types of Online Blackjack
Another selling point of online Blackjack is the number of different variants available. Players can generally find a version that meets their list of demands, with each variant being slightly different. The total number varies between online casinos. However, it is the following Blackjack titles that are among the most popular:
Also known as “Classic” Blackjack, the American variant is the most widely played. Here, the dealer takes their card that remains face down, before players are forced to make a decision on their own hand. Other differences surround splitting and doubling down, with the simplicity of this being hugely appealing.
With European Blackjack, players make their decision whether to stick or twist before the dealer has received their hole card. This variant is known to be more restrictive, however it will suit some players more than others. European Blackjack is believed to have been the original form of the card game.
Vegas Strip Blackjack
As you would have probably predicted, this variant is named after the popular Las Vegas Boulevard stretch, which features a host of casinos. Players can often double down on any total, while it is also possible to split pairs, including aces. Finally, the “peek for Blackjack” will be performed by the dealer in the event that either a 10 or an ace is drawn.
Here, players are dealt two hands, which are then played separately. Players can choose to swap second cards dealt between hands, making this a more exciting variant of Blackjack for some. However ,Blackjack Switch will not be available with all online casinos.
The Top Betting Offers For Online Blackjack
One of the reasons as to why players prefer to play Blackjack online is the bonuses that are available. While existing customers can take advantage of bonuses and rewards, it is generally the new player promotions that will appeal the most. The table below shows that bonuses available to new customers at our top ranked Roulette sites, including their key terms and conditions:
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Key T&Cs|
|1XBet Casino||100% Bonus Up To $1,500||35x wagering requirements, $10 minimum deposit|
|22Bet Casino||€/$ 300 Welcome Bonus||39x wagering requirements, bonus valid for 30 days, minimum $10 deposit|
|888 Casino||100% Bonus Up To $1,500||20x wagering requirements, $10 minimum deposit|
|Spin Casino||100% Bonus Up To $1,500||70x wagering requirements, bonus valid for 60 days|
|BK8 Casino||100% Welcome Bonus Up To RM 800||15x wagering requirements, bonus valid for 30 days|
|Mr. Play Casino||200% up to $500 + 150 Free Spins||$10 minimum deposit, 35x wagering requirements|
|YES8 Casino||100% Bonus Up To $100||20x wagering requirements, bonus valid for 30 days|
|LV Bet Casino||100% Bonus Up To $1,000 + 1000 Free Spins||Minimum deposit $10, 30x wagering requirements|
|Royal Vegas Casino||$1,200 Welcome Deposit Bonus||70x wagering requirements, minimum $10 deposit|
|Trada Casino||100% Bonus Up To $300 + 150 Free Spins||35x wagering requirements, four deposits required, free spins to be used on Starburst slot|
Final Word on Online Jackpot Malaysia
With the history of Blackjack dating back to the 1600’s, it is perhaps a surprise that this classic card game is still as popular as it is. The fact that online casinos offer so many variants of the game back this up, with players in Malaysia still taking advantage daily. Regardless of your budget, strategy and objectives, there is an online Blackjack site for you. On this page, we have recommended our favourites, which are all licensed, fair and trustworthy. With a welcome bonus being available on each too, there has never been a better time to start working on beating the Blackjack dealer. So, check out our recommended online casinos in Malaysia today, before deciding which best suits your needs.