Have you been watching a Fox broadcast of the NFL, college football or college basketball one day when, suddenly, an ad for Fox Bet Super 6 comes up with a picture of Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw holding a suitcase of cash and wondered “how can I get in on that?”
The ad goes on to say that you have the opportunity to win $100,000 or more of Bradshaw’s money through the contest.
We’ll show you exactly how you can get started, how to download the Super 6 app, as well as what it will look like when you submit your first entry in one of the contests.
Here, we’ll explain exactly what the contest is, the rules and regulations of it, and most importantly, how to make you a Fox Bet Super 6 winner.
We’ll also give you the origins of the contest, the many different sports you can play in the contest, and whether anyone has actually taken home the cash in the past.
At the end, we’ll get into some FAQs you might have to make you more comfortable with the contest.
Alan is an experienced writer of online betting and casino guides. He is one of the main editors of Basketballinsiders.
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Celtics