|Ronnie Brewer (waived)||$1,186,459|
|Greg Smith (waived)||$884,293|
|Marcus Camby (waived)||$884,293|
|Reggie Williams (waived)||$473,954|
|Tyler Honeycutt (waived)||$100,000|
|B.J. Young (waived)||$40,000|
|Dexter Pittman (waived)||$37,722|
Quick: Cap space used.
2014 NBA Draft: 25th & 42nd (from New York Knicks); 54th to Philadelphia 76ers
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): None
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Patrick Beverley, Jeremy Lin, Isaiah Canaan
SG: James Harden, Francisco Garcia, Troy Daniels
SF: Chandler Parsons, Omri Casspi, Jordan Hamilton, Robert Covington
PF: Terrence Jones, Donatas Motiejunas, Josh Powell
C: Dwight Howard, Omer Asik
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Kevin McHale
- Daryl Morey — General Manager
- Gersson Rosas — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Eli Witus — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Marcus Camby).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (only in the 51 to 55 range) from Los Angeles Clippers (Hassan Adams, David Andersen).
- 2015 — Owed lower second-rounder from Minnesota Timberwolves or Denver Nuggets (Corey Brewer, Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-37 protected, unprotected in 2018) from Portland Trail Blazers (Thomas Robinson).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Isaiah Canaan (34th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Traded Thomas Robinson to the Portland Trail Blazers for two future second-rounders, along with the draft rights to Kostas Papanikolaou and Marko Todorovic.
- 7/13/13 — Traded Royce White, the rights to Furkan Aldemir and cash to the Philadelphia 76ers for future-draft considerations.
- 7/13/13 — Signed Dwight Howard to a four-year, $88 million contract (player option on fourth season).
- 7/13/13 — Signed Robert Covington to a three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract (first season guaranteed).
- 7/13/13 — Signed B.J. Young to a three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract (non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/13/13 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract (third season non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/15/13 — Signed Jordan Henriquez to a three-year, $2.3 contract (non/partially-guaranteed)
- 7/15/13 — Signed Omri Casspi to a two-year, $2 million minimum contract (second season non/partially-guarantee).
- 7/16/13 — Signed Reggie Williams to a two-year, $2 million minimum contract (non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/17/13 — Signed Aaron Brooks to a one-year, $1 million minimum contract.
- 7/29/13 — Signed Marcus Camby to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/2/13 — Signed Francisco Garcia to a two-year, $2.6 million minimum contract (player option on second season).
- 8/27/13 — Signed Ronnie Brewer to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year, $2.5 million minimum contract.
- 10/17/13 — Signed Troy Daniels to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 10/30/13 — Picked up the third-year options on Terrence Jones and Donatas Motiejunas.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Aaron Brooks to the Denver Nuggets for Jordan Hamilton.
- 2/21/14 — Signed Troy Daniels to a two-year, minimum contract.
- 4/10/14 — Signed Dexter Pittman to a two-year, partially guaranteed minimum contract (TBD).
- 4/15/14 — Signed Josh Powell to a two-year, partially guaranteed minimum contract (TBD).
Waived Players: Tim Ohlbrecht, James Anderson, B.J. Young, Jordan Henriquez, Troy Daniels, Marcus Camby, Reggie Williams, Ronnie Brewer, Greg Smith, Dexter Pittman
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Marko Todorovic (2013-45th), Kostas Papanikolaou (2012-48th), Jon Diebler (2011-51st), Sergio Llull (2009-34th), Maarty Leunen (2008-54th), Brad Newly (2007-54th), Axel Hervelle (2005-52nd), Venson Hamilton (1999-50th)
Amnesty: Luis Scola (claimed by Phoenix Suns) 2013-14 $5,716,118, 2014-5 $6,172,538.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $1.7 million (Royce White/Sixers)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)