|Orlando Johnson (waived)||$788,872|
Quick: Over the cap. Hard capped.
2014 NBA Draft: 57th; 27th to Phoenix Suns
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): None
- Trade Exception (Miles Plumlee, expiring 7/27/14) — $1,121,520
- Trade Exception (Danny Granger, expiring 2/20/15) — $4,281,921
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: George Hill, C.J. Watson
SG: Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner, Donald Sloan
SF: Paul George, Rasual Butler, Solomon Hill, Chris Copeland
PF: David West, Luis Scola, Lavoy Allen
C: Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinmi, Andrew Bynum
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 53rd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Boston Celtics for cash (TBD).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Solomon Hill (23rd) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/2/13 — Revoked Tyler Hansbrough’s qualifying offer, making him an unrestricted-free agent.
- 7/3/13 — Signed Donald Sloan to a two-year, $1.8 million non/partially-guaranteed contract.
- 7/3/13 — Signed Solomon Hill to a rookie scale contract at $6.2 million.
- 7/10/13 — Signed C.J. Watson to a two-year, $4.1 million deal.
- 7/10/13 — Signed David West to a three-year, $36.6 million deal (third year player option).
- 7/10/13 — Signed Chris Copeland on two-year, $6.1 million offer sheet.
- 7/13/13 — The New York Knicks did not match Copeland’s offer sheet.
- 7/27/13 — Traded Gerald Green, Miles Plumlee and a 2014 first-rounder (lottery protected) for Luis Scola.
- 9/5/13 — Signed Ron Howard to a one-year, non/partially-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/10/13 — Signed Darnell Jackson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k contract.
- 9/25/13 — Signed Rasual Butler to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million contract.
- 9/25/13 — Signed Paul George to an estimated five-year $78.8 million extension (player option on the final season).
- 9/27/13 — Signed Hilton Armstrong to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1 million minimum contract.
- 2/1/14 — Signed Andrew Bynum to a one-year, $1 million contract.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Danny Granger and a 2015 second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen.
Waived Players: Darnell Jackson, Ron Howard, Hilton Armstrong, Orlando Johnson
Non-Bird: Ben Hansbrough
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday