|Maalik Wayns (waived)||$329,470|
|Stephen Jackson (waived)||$255,204|
|Darius Morris (waived)||$52,017|
|Darius Morris (waived)||$52,017|
|Sasha Vujacic (waived)||$52,017|
|Brandon Davies (waived)||$50,000|
|Maalik Wayns (waived)||$46,404|
Quick: Hard cap. Tax team (~$1.37 million)
2014 NBA Draft: 28th; 58th to San Antonio Spurs
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): None
- Trade Exception (Eric Bledsoe, expiring 7/10/14) — $2,626,474
- Trade Exception (Antawn Jamison, expiring 2/20/15) — $884,293
- Trade Exception (Byron Mullens, expiring 2/20/15) — $947,907
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Chris Paul, Darren Collison
SG: J.J. Redick, Jamal Crawford, Willie Green
SF: Matt Barnes, Danny Granger, Jared Dudley, Reggie Bullock
PF: Blake Griffin, Hedo Turkoglu
C: DeAndre Jordan, Glen Davis, Ryan Hollins
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed 2013 — three-year, $21 million deal)
- Doc Rivers — Head Coach and Senior Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Gary Sacks — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder to Boston Celtics (Doc Rivers).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 31-50 range in 2015, 31-55 range in 2016 but can be 2016 Brooklyn second-rounder, unprotected in 2017) to Milwaukee Bucks (J.J. Redick).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 51-55 range) to Houston Rockets (Hassan Adams, David Andersen).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 56-60 range) to Denver Nuggets (Cheikh Samb).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to New Orleans Pelicans (Rasual Butler).
- 2016 — Clippers have the right to swap second-rounders (if Los Angeles’ pick is in 31-55 range) with the Brooklyn Nets (Reggie Evans).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Mullens).
- 6/25/13 — Sent a 2015 first-rounder to the Boston Celtics in compensation for letting Doc Rivers out of his contract. Teams cannot swap players for duration of 2013/14 season.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Reggie Bullock (25th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/8/13 — Signed Reggie Bullock to a $5.9 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Chris Paul to a five-year $107.3 million contract (player option on final season).
- 7/10/13 — Traded Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Phoenix Suns and a conditional 2015 second-round pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick via sign and trade for $27.8 million over four seasons.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Matt Barnes to a three-year, $10.2 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Darren Collison to a two-year, $3.9 million contract (second year player option).
- 7/10/13 — Signed Ryan Hollins to one-year, minimum $1.2 million contract.
- 7/22/13 — Signed Byron Mullens to a two-year, $2 million minimum contract (second season player option).
- 8/28/13 — Signed Antawn Jamison to a one-year $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/5/13 — Signed Brandon Davies to a two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/13 — Signed Louis Amundson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.2 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/13 — Signed JaMychal Green to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Mustapha Farrakhan to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 12/10/13 — Signed Stephen Jackson to a one-year, non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 1/6/14 — Signed Darius Morris to a 10-day contract.
- 1/8/14 — Signed Maalik Wayns to a 10-day contract.
- 1/16/14 — Signed Darius Morris to a second 10-day contract.
- 1/16/14 — Signed Hedo Turkoglu to a one-year, minimum contract.
- 2/1/14 — Signed Sasha Vujacic to a 10-day contract.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Antawn Jamison to the Atlanta Hawks for the rights to Cenk Akyol
- 2/20/14 — Traded Byron Mullens, cash and a 2018 second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers for a protected 2014 second-rounder (41-45 range).
- 2/24/14 — Signed Glen Davis to a two-year minimum contract (second season player option).
- 2/28/14 — Signed Danny Granger to a two-year minimum contract (second season player option).
Waived Players: DaJuan Summers, JaMychal Green, Mustapha Farrakhan, Brandon Davies, Lou Amundson, Maalik Wayns (twice), Stephen Jackson, Darius Morris, Sasha Vujacic
Unsigned Draft Picks
- Cenk Akyol (2005-59th)
Amnesty: Used on Ryan Gomes.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $891,300 (Hawks/Antawn Jamison), $800,000 (Sixers/Byron Mullens)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
NBA Team Salaries
- Rockets vs. Wolves: Preview, Prediction and Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings
- Celtics vs. Knicks: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Wizards vs Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Lines
- Bulls vs. Pistons: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks