|Luc Mbah a Moute||$2,203,000|
|Carlos Delfino (waived)||$650,000|
|Jordan Farmar (waived)||$510,921|
|Miroslav Raduljica (waived)||$252,043|
Quick: Over the cap, hard-capped and repeater tax eligible
NBA Salary Cap: $94,143,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $113,287,000
Hard Cap: $117,287,000
- Trade (C.J. Wilcox, expiring 7/17/17) — $1,209,600
- Mid-Level: $0 (Wesley Johnson)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Luc Mbah a Moute)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Chris Paul, Raymond Felton
SG: J.J. Redick, Jamal Crawford
SF: Luc Mbah a Moute, Austin Rivers, Wesley Johnson, Alan Anderson
PF: Blake Griffin, Paul Pierce, Brandon Bass, Brice Johnson
C: DeAndre Jordan, Marreese Speights, Diamond Stone
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/22/16 — Cole Aldrich, Wesley Johnson and Austin Rivers opted out of the final years of their contracts.
- 6/23/16 — Drafted Brice Johnson (25th).
- 6/23/16 — Traded the rights to Cheick Diallo (33rd) to New Orleans Pelicans for the rights to David Michineau (39th) and Diamond Stone (40th).
- 7/7/16 — Re-signed Wesley Johnson to a three-year, $17.6 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/7/16 — Re-signed Luc Mbah a Moute to a two-year, $4.5 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/7/16 — Re-signed Jamal Crawford to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $42 million contract.
- 7/7/16 — Re-signed Austin Rivers to a three-year, $35.5 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/7/16 — Signed Marreese Speights to a two-year, $2.9 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/8/16 — Signed Brice Johnson (2016-25th) to a $6.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/14/16 — Signed Diamond Stone (2016-40th) to a two-year, $1.4 million contract.
- 7/15/16 — Traded C.J. Wilcox and $230,000 to Orlando Magic for Devyn Marble and a Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2020 second-rounder.
- 7/19/16 — Signed Brandon Bass to a one-year, $1,551,659 contract.
- 7/25/16 — Signed Raymond Felton to a one-year, $1,551,659 contract.
- 8/2/16 — Signed Alan Anderson to a one-year, $1,315,448 contract.
- 9/20/16 — Signed Xavier Munford to a one-year, non-guaranteed $874,636 summer contract.
- 9/23/16 — Signed Dorell Wright to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1,551,659 summer contract.
Waived Players: Devyn Marble, Branden Dawson, Dorell Wright, Xavier Munford
Traded Players: C.J. Wilcox
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed five-year, $50 million deal before 2014-15 season)
Assistants: Mike Woodson, Sam Cassell, Armond Hill, Brendan O’Connor, Patrick Sullivan, Dee Brown (player development), J.P. Clark (player development)
Trainers: Jasen Powell, Joe Resendez (assistant athletic trainer), Richard Williams (strength and conditioning), Mark Simpson (director of performance), Brent Tanaka (assistant strength and conditioning coach), Tommy Murdock (assistant athletic trainer)
- Doc Rivers — president of basketball operations and head coach
- Lawrence Frank — executive vice president of basketball operations
- Dave Wohl — general manager
- Gary Sacks — assistant general manager
- Johnny Rogers — director of pro player personnel
- Gerald Madkins — director of scouting
- Jason Piombetti — director of college player personnel
- Jud Winton — director of analytics
- Jordan Borucki — basketball operations manager
- Annemarie Loflin — chief of staff of basketball operations
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Toronto Raptors, may convey to Orlando Magic (Jared Dudley, Greivis Vasquez, Serge Ibaka).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Austin Rivers).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Byron Mullens). Sixers have right to swap pick with New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
- 2019 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2020, otherwise converts to a 2022 second-rounder) to Boston Celtics (Jeff Green, Deyonta Davis), two years following obligation to Toronto Raptors.
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Brendan Haywood, Anderson Varejao, Channing Frye, C.J. Wilcox).
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: David Michineau (2016-39th), Maarty Leunen (2008-54th)
- Early Bird: Glen Davis ($980,431 cap hold)*, Hedo Turkoglu ($980,431 cap hold)*
- Non-Bird: Jeff Ayres ($980,431 cap hold), Ekpe Udoh ($980,431 cap hold)*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $230,000 to Orlando Magic (C.J. Wilcox)
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $0
- Chris Paul — 15 percent
- DeAndre Jordan — 15 percent
- Blake Griffin — 15 percent
- J.J. Redick — five percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
D-League Affiliate: None
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/22/17)
- Nets’ Ben Simmons (back) to remain out for at least 2 more weeks
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic welcomes first child with fiancée Anamaria Goltes
- Trail Blazers granted $5.8 million disabled player exception for Robert Williams III
- Kevin Durant passes Moses Malone for 10th on NBA’s all-time scoring list
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague