|Fab Melo (stretched)||$437,080|
|Jamaal Franklin (stretched)||$163,207|
|Tyrus Thomas (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|JaMychal Green (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|JaMychal Green (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|Kalin Lucas (waived)||$23,875|
|Hassan Whiteside (waived)||$21,535|
|Kalin Lucas (waived)||$11,937|
Quick: Over the cap and hard capped.
- Mid-Level: $553,724 (Vince Carter, Jarnell Stokes, JaMychal Green)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Beno Udrih)
- Trade Exception (Quincy Pondexter, expiring 1/12/16) — $3,146,068
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Mike Conley, Beno Udrih, Nick Calathes, Russ Smith
SG: Courtney Lee, Vince Carter, Jordan Adams
SF: Jeff Green, Tony Allen
F: Zach Randolph, Jon Leuer, Jarnell Stokes, JaMychal Green
C: Marc Gasol, Kosta Koufos
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Dave Joerger (Hired in 2013 on a three-year, approximately $6 million contract)
- Chris Wallace — General Manager, Basketball Operations
- Ed Stefanski — Executive Vice President of Player Personnel
- John Hollinger — Vice President, Basketball Operation
- David Mincberg — Team Counsel
- Glynn Cyprien — Basketball Operations Assistant
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-five protected and 15-30 protected through 2016, top-five protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) to Denver Nuggets (Marreese Speights, Timofey Mozgov).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to New Orleans Pelicans (Quincy Pondexter)
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Toronto Raptors (Jerry Stackhouse).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Boston Celtics (Jerryd Bayless).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Dallas Mavericks (Steven Hunter, Corey Brewer, Nick Calathes trade removed top-55 protection). Pick may go to Boston Celtics (Rajon Rondo).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Boston and Toronto picks) to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected, top-12 in 2018, top-eight in 2019, top-six in 2010 and unprotected in 2021) to Boston (Jeff Green).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-35 protected, unprotected in 2018) to Oklahoma City Thunder (Courtney Lee).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Jordan Adams (22nd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Jarnell Stokes (2014-35th) from the Utah Jazz for a 2016 second-rounder.
- 6/27/14 — Zach Randolph opted into the final year of his contract, agreed to a two-year $20 million extension.
- 7/6/14 — Signed Jordan Adams to a $6.6 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/12/14 — Signed Vince Carter to a three-year, $12.3 million contract (third season $2 million guaranteed).
- 7/13/14 — Signed Beno Udrih to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (second season $923k guaranteed).
- 7/24/14 — Invited Patrick Christopher to camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 8/18/14 — Signed Jarnell Stokes to a three-year, $2.6 million partially-guaranteed contract.
- 9/2/14 — Invited Luke Hancock to camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/15/14 — Invited Earl Clark to camp on a non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/16/14 — Invited Kalin Lucas to camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Hassan Whiteside to camp on a non-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Michael Beasley to camp on a non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 11/4/14 — Signed Kalin Lucas to a one-year, $486k non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 11/19/14 — Signed Kalin Lucas to a one-year, non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 11/19/14 — Signed Hassan Whiteside to a one-year, non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 1/12/15 — Traded Tayshaun Prince, a protected 2017 first-rounder and $1.3 million to Boston Celtics and Quincy Pondexter and a 2015 second-rounder to New Orleans Pelicans for Jeff Green and Russ Smith.
- 1/22/15 — Signed Tyrus Thomas to a $72k, 10-day contract.
- 2/2/15 — Signed JaMychal Green to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/19/15 — Signed JaMychal Green to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 3/2/15 — Signed JaMychal Green to a three-year, $2.0 million contract.
Waived Players: Jamaal Franklin (via stretch provision), Michael Beasley, Luke Hancock, Hassan Whiteside (twice), Earl Clark, Kalin Lucas (three times), Patrick Christopher, Tyrus Thomas (expired 10-day)
- Bird: Steven Hunter*
- Non-Bird: Keyon Dooling*, Gilbert Arenas*, Marcus D. Williams*, Leon Powe*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Janis Timma (2013-60th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $1,319,236 to Boston Celtics (Jeff Green)
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Available. Only eligible player is Mike Conley.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/2/15)
- Nets’ Ben Simmons (back) to remain out for at least 2 more weeks
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic welcomes first child with fiancée Anamaria Goltes
- Trail Blazers granted $5.8 million disabled player exception for Robert Williams III
- Kevin Durant passes Moses Malone for 10th on NBA’s all-time scoring list
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague