|DeAndre Liggins (waived)||$52,017|
|DeAndre Liggins (waived)||$52,017|
Quick: Tax team (~$14.0 million)
2014 NBA Draft: 26th & 55th
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $55.1 million, but only if a significant number of key players opt out.
- Trade Exception (Joel Anthony, expiring 1/15/15) — $2,200,000
- Trade Exception (Roger Mason Jr., expiring 2/20/15) — $884,293
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, Toney Douglas
SG: Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, James Jones
SF: Shane Battier, Rashard Lewis
PF: LeBron James, Michael Beasley, Udonis Haslem
C: Chris Bosh, Chris Andersen, Greg Oden, Justin Hamilton
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Erik Spoelstra
- Pat Riley — President of Basketball Operations
- Andy Elisburg — General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (exclusively 50-55 range) from Sacramento Kings (Roger Mason Jr.).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2016, unprotected in 2017) to Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-40 protected, unprotected in 2018) to Atlanta Hawks (James Ennis).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Charlotte Hornets (Shabazz Napier).
- 6/27/13 — Traded a conditional 2017 second-rounder to the Atlanta Hawks for the 50th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected James Ennis (50th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Chris Andersen to a two-year, $2.8 million contract (second season player option).
- 7/16/13 — Waived Mike Miller via the amnesty provision.
- 8/7/13 — Signed Greg Oden to a one-year, $1.0 million minimum contract.
- 8/9/13 — Signed Eric Griffin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/9/13 — Signed Justin Hamilton to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/11/13 — Signed Michael Beasley to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1 million minimum contract.
- 9/16/13 — Signed Ricky Sanchez to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/23/13 — Signed Larry Drew II to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Roger Mason Jr. to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Charlie Westbrook to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum.
- 10/8/13 — Exercised their third-year option on Norris Cole.
- 1/15/14 — Traded Joel Anthony, a 2014 first-rounder (from Philadelphia 76ers) and a 2016 second-rounder to the Boston Celtics for Toney Douglas.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Roger Mason Jr. to the Sacramento Kings for a 2015 second-round pick (only if in 50-55 range).
- 2/25/14 — Signed DeAndre Liggins to a 10-day contract.
- 3/8/14 — Signed DeAndre Liggins to a 10-day contract.
- 3/14/14 — Signed Justin Hamilton to a two-year, partially guaranteed $915k contract.
Waived Players: Mike Miller, Ricky Sanchez, Jarvis Varnado, Larry Drew II, Charlie Westbrook, Justin Hamilton, Eric Griffin, DeAndre Liggins
Non-Bird: Juwan Howard
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: James Ennis (2013-50th), Roberto Duenas (1997-58th),
Amnesty: Used on Mike Miller — 2013/14 $6.2 million, 2014/15 $6.6 million.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $786,095 (Roger Mason Jr.)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
Juwan Howard (Minimum) — $884,293
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game