|Caron Butler (waived)||$7,000,000|
|Chris Wright (waived)||$46,404|
|Chris Wright (waived)||$46,404|
|Anthony Mitchell (waived)||$28,834|
Quick: Cap space spent.
2014 NBA Draft: 2nd, 31st, 36th (from Los Angeles Lakers) & 48th (from Toronto Raptors)
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): Up to $13.5 million
- Trade Exception (Gary Neal, expiring 2/20/15) — $3,250,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Nate Wolters, Ramon Sessions
SG: Brandon Knight, Giannis Antetokounmpo, O.J. Mayo
SF: Khris Middleton, Carlos Delfino, Chris Wright
PF: Ersan Ilyasova, Jeff Adrien, Ekpe Udoh
C: Larry Sanders, Zaza Pachulia, John Henson, Miroslav Raduljica
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Larry Drew (four year deal starting 2013/14, fourth-season team option)
- John Hammond — General Manager
- David Morway — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (31 to 55 range in 2015, 56-60 range in 2016 or Brooklyn Nets second-rounder, unprotected in 2017) from Los Angeles Clippers (J.J. Redick).
- 2019 — Has right to swap second-rounders with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 43rd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and a future second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers for 38th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded 43rd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Dallas Mavericks for a 2014 second-round pick.
- 6/27/13 –Selected Giannis Antetokounmpo (15th) and Nate Wolters (38th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Jeff Teague to an offer sheet for a four-year, $32 million deal. The Atlanta Hawks had have three days to match.
- 7/11/13 — Traded the rights to Szymon Szewczyk to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Luke Ridnour
- 7/12/13 — Traded Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to the Sacramento Kings for 2016 second-rounder and the right to swap second-rounders in 2019.
- 7/13/13 — Signed O.J. Mayo to a three-year, $24 million contract.
- 7/13/13 — The Atlanta Hawks matched Milwaukee’s offer to Jeff Teague.
- 7/16/13 — Waived Drew Gooden via the amnesty provision.
- 7/17/13 — Signed Zaza Pachulia to a three-year, $15.6 million contract.
- 7/17/13 — Signed Carlos Delfino to a three-year, $9.8 million contract (third year non/partially-guaranteed).
- 7/26/13 — Signed Miroslav Raduljica on an (very roughly) estimated three-year, $6.3 million contract.
- 7/30/13 — Signed Gary Neal to a two-year, $6.5 million contract.
- 7/30/13 — Signed Giannis Antetokounmpo to an $8.6 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/31/13 — Traded Brandon Jennings (via sign and trade) to the Detroit Pistons for Brandon Knight, Viacheslav Kravtsov and Khris Middleton.
- 7/31/13 — Signed Nate Wolters to a three-year, $2.3 million contract (third season non/partially-guaranteed).
- 8/20/13 –Signed Larry Sanders to a four-year, $44 million extension.
- 8/29/13 — Traded Ish Smith and Viacheslav Kravtsov to the Phoenix Suns for Caron Butler.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Stephen Graham to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Junior Cadougan to an estimated one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Olek Czyz to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Trey McKinney-Jones to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 10/19/13 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Brandon Knight.
- 10/19/13 — Picked up the third-year option on John Henson.
- 2/20/14 — Traded Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour to the Charlotte Bobcats for Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien.
- 3/4/14 — Signed Tony Mitchell to a 10-day contract.
- 3/14/14 — Signed Chris Wright to a 10-day contract.
- 3/26/14 — Signed D.J. Stephens to a 10-day contract.
- 4/5/14 — Signed Chris Wright to a second 10-day contract.
- 4/15/14 — Signed Chris Wright to a partially guaranteed, two-year minimum contract.
Waived Players: Drew Gooden, Gustavo Ayon, Stephen Graham, Trey McKinney-Jones, Olek Czyz, Tony Mitchell, Chris Wright, D.J. Stephens.
Non-Bird: Marquis Daniels
Unsigned Draft Picks
- Second-rounders: Albert Miralles (2004-39th), Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th),
Amnesty: Drew Gooden — 2013/14 $6,687,400, 2014/15 $6,687,400
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
NBA Team Salaries
- Rockets vs. Wolves: Preview, Prediction and Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings
- Celtics vs. Knicks: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Wizards vs Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Lines
- Bulls vs. Pistons: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks