|Jose Juan Barea||$4,687,000|
|Luc Mbah a Moute||$4,588,384|
|Chris Johnson (waived)||$916,099|
|A.J. Price (waived)||$884,293|
Quick: Cap team. Hard cap.
2014 NBA Draft: 13th, 40th (from New Orleans Pelicans), 44th & 53rd (from Golden State Warriors)
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): None.
- Trade Exception (Malcolm Lee, expiring 6/27/14) — $762,195
- Trade Exception (Derrick Williams, expiring 11/26/14) — $428,576
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Ricky Rubio, J.J Barea
SG: Kevin Martin, Chase Budinger, Alexey Shved, Shabazz Muhammad
SF: Corey Brewer, Dante Cunningham, Robbie Hummel, Othyus Jeffers
PF: Kevin Love, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Nikola Pekovic, Gorgui Dieng, Ronny Turiaf
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Open
- Flip Saunders — President of Basketball Operations and Minority Owner
- Milt Newton — General Manager
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-12 protected through 2016 else converts to 2016 and 2017 second-rounders) to Phoenix Suns (Wesley Johnson).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (lower pick between Minnesota and Denver Nuggets) to Houston Rockets (Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from New Orleans Pelicans (Brad Miller).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the ninth pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Utah Jazz for the 14th and 21st picks in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded Malcolm Lee and the 26th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Golden State Warriors for a 2014-second-round pick and cash ($1.6 million).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Shabazz Muhammad (14th), Gorgui Dieng (21st), Lorenzo Brown (52nd) and Bojan Dubljevic (59th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/11/13 — Traded Luke Ridnour to the Milwaukee Bucks for Kevin Martin via sign and trade from the Oklahoma City Thunder for a four-year, $27.8 million deal (player option on fourth season).
- 7/12/13 — Signed Chase Budinger to a three-year, $15 million contract (player option on third season).
- 7/12/13 — Signed Corey Brewer to a three-year, $14.1 million contract.
- 7/12/13 — Signed Shabazz Muhammad to a $9 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/13/13 — Signed Gorgui Dieng to a $6.6 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/18/13 — Signed Ronny Turiaf on a two-year, $3 million contract.
- 8/15/13 — Signed Nikola Pekovic to a five-year, $60 million contract.
- 9/23/13 — Signed Robbie Hummel to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/23/13 — Signed Othyus Jeffers to a one-year, non-guaranteed $884k minimum contract.
- 9/24/13 — Signed Lorenzo Brown to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed A.J. Price to a one-year, non/partially guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 10/24/13 — Picked up the fourth-year options on Ricky Rubio and Derrick Williams.
- 11/28/13 — Traded Derrick Williams to the Sacramento Kings for Luc Richard Mbah a Moute.
- 4/8/14 — Signed Othyus Jeffers for the remainder of the season.
Waived Players: Mickael Gelabale, Greg Stiemsma, Chris Johnson, Othyus Jeffers, Lorenzo Brown, A.J. Price
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Bojan Dubljevic (2013-59th), Nemanja Bjelica (2010-35th), Paulao Prestes (2010-45th), Henk Norel (2009-47th), Lior Eliyahu (2006-44th)
Amnesty: Used on Darko Milicic – 2013-14, $1.755 mil
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
- Pacers’ Myles Turner: ‘I build Legos, I’ve gone through 120K Legos since the season started’
- Pistons, Spurs, and Wizards are a combined 1-48 in their last 49 games
- Victor Wembanyama 1st NBA player with 350+ points, 50+ assists, 25+ steals, & 50+ blocks in 1st 20 games
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine