|Markieff Morris (waived)||$8,600,000|
|Jason Smith (waived)||$5,450,000|
|Tim Frazier (waived)||$1,512,601|
|Garlon Green (waived)||$50,000|
|Troy Williams (waived)||$34,183|
|Trevon Bluiett (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Hard Cap: $129,817,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Elfrid Payton, Frank Jackson
SG: Jrue Holiday, E’Twaun Moore, Ian Clark, Dairis Bertans, Trevon Bluiett (two-way, injured)
SF: Kenrich Williams, Darius Miller, Stanley Johnson
PF: Julius Randle, Cheick Diallo, Solomon Hill
C: Anthony Davis, Jahlil Okafor, Christian Wood
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Nikola Mirotic, expiring 2/7/20) — $3,109,598
- Mid-Level Exception — $0 (Julius Randle)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $382,000 (Elfrid Payton)
Waived Players: DeAndre Liggins, Emeka Okafor, Darius Morris, Brandon McCoy, Garlon Green, Jarrett Jack, Troy Williams, Andrew Harrison (two-way), Markieff Morris, Tim Frazier, Jason Smith
Traded Players: Alexis Ajinca, Wesley Johnson
G-League Affiliate: None
Two-Way Contracts: Trevon Bluiett
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Alvin Gentry
Assistants: Darren Erman (associate head coach), Fred Vinson, Kevin Hanson, Elvis Valcarcel, Chris Finch
Trainer: Duane Brooks
- Danny Ferry — special advisor
- 2019 — Owed a second-rounder (top-55 protected) from the Denver Nuggets (Roy Hibbert, Nikola Mirotic).
- 2020 — Owed a second-rounder from the Milwaukee Bucks (Nikola Mirotic).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from the Washington Wizards (Jared Dudley, Jodie Meeks, Jason Smith, Nikola Mirotic).
- 2021 — Owed a second-rounder from the Washington Wizards (Trey Burke, Kyle Korver, George Hill, Nikola Mirotic).
- 2021 — Chicago Bulls can swap second-rounders (Nikola Mirotic).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $877,544 from the Washington Wizards (Markieff Morris) — $4,365,456 remaining
- 6/7/18 — Signed Coach Alvin Gentry to a contract extension.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Tony Carr (51st).
- 6/28/18 — Darius Miller’s salary guaranteed at $300,000 for 2018-19.
- 7/4/18 — Darius Miller’s $2,205,000 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/6/18 — Cheick Diallo’s $1,544,951 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/8/18 — Signed Julius Randle to a two-year, $17,714,050 contract, player option on final season.
- 7/8/18 — Signed Elfrid Payton to a one-year $3 million contract.
- 7/8/18 — Re-signed Ian Clark to a one-year $1,757,429 minimum contract.
- 7/12/18 — Emeka Okafor’s salary guaranteed at $100,000.
- 7/17/18 — Signed Trevon Bluiett to a two-way contract.
- 7/20/18 — Signed Garlon Green to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,255,316 contract.
- 7/23/18 — Signed Kenrich Williams to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year $2,255,316 contract.
- 7/26/18 — Signed Troy Williams to a non-guaranteed two-year $3,157,958 contract.
- 8/8/18 — Signed Jahlil Okafor to a partially-guaranteed two-year $3,269,493 minimum contract, team option on final season.
- 9/3/18 — Signed restricted free agent Tyrone Wallace to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,937,614 offer sheet, the Los Angeles Clippers matched.
- 9/4/18 — Signed Darius Morris to a non-guaranteed two-year $3,466,716 minimum contract.
- 9/19/18 — Signed Jarrett Jack to a non-guaranteed one-year $2,393,887 minimum summer contract.
- 9/29/18 — Signed Brandon McCoy to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/15/18 — Traded Alexis Ajinca to the Los Angeles Clippers for Wesley Johnson.
- 10/17/18 — Claimed Tim Frazier off waivers (Milwaukee Bucks).
- 12/5/18 — Signed Andrew Harrison to a two-way contract.
- 1/10/19 — Tim Frazier’s $1,757,429 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 1/10/19 — Jahlil Okafor’s $1,567,007 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 1/10/19 — Kenrich Williams’ $838,464 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 2/1/19 — Tony Allen (1,471,382) and Jameer Nelson (1,429,818) trade exceptions expired.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Wesley Johnson to the Washington Wizards for Markieff Morris, a 2023 second-rounder and $877,544.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Nikola Mirotic to the Milwaukee Bucks for Jason Smith and for Stanley Johnson from the Detroit Pistons.
- 2/8/19 — Dante Cunningham trade exception ($2.3 million) expired.
- 2/16/19 — Fired general manager Dell Demps.
- 3/1/19 — Signed Dairis Bertans to a partially-guaranteed two-year $1,611,072 contract.
- 3/20/19 — Claimed Christian Wood off waivers (Milwaukee Bucks).
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Jordan Crawford ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
*Did not play in the most recent season, cannot be included in a sign-and-trade.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Tony Carr (2018-51st), Latavious Williams (2010-48th)
- Anthony Davis — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Smoothie King Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/17/19)
- Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer pleased with DeMarre Carroll
- Pelicans coach Willie Green: “Zion Williamson looked amazing”
- Lakers expected to pursue Irving, Grant, Turner, and Wiggins in 2023
- Jamal Crawford is frontrunner to replace Dwyane Wade on NBA on TNT
- LeBron James excludes Kareem Abdul-Jabbar from Lakers list