With the 12th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, the Sacramento Kings select Tyreese Haliburton of Iowa State.
With Bogdan Bogdanovic seemingly out the door and an even longer rebuild staring them in the face, the Kings nabbed one of the draft’s best building blocks. While he isn’t the fastest player on the court, Haliburton always seems to be in control, playing at his own pace. Despite his awkward shot, he’s a strong shooter and finisher around the rim and should fit nicely in De’Aaron Fox’s backcourt.
Defensively, Haliburton is long and should prove more than capable of covering NBA guards. That said, there’s some room for improvement on that end.
He won’t create a whole lot of highlights, but his feel for the game should have him ready to contribute sooner rather than later.
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
- Four Things With Frank: Alperen Şengün’s Scoring Leap, An Intriguing Cavs Lineup And More
- Pistons’ Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) could make season debut Saturday vs. Cavaliers
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them