With the 23rd pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select Leandro Bolmaro from Barcelona.
A project wing that is likely to be stashed overseas, Bolmaro has an intriguing profile. Despite his size — Bolmaro is 6-foot-7 with a 6-foot-8 wingspan — he’s shown the ability to play somewhat of a point forward type role. Bolmaro has shown the ability to create off the dribble and is a solid playmaker that looks comfortable with the ball in his hands.
He isn’t an uber-athlete, but Bolmaro is a smart player. He has a good motor on the defensive end and his moves his feet well. He has solid upside and, at some point, should end up making the move from overseas into the NBA.
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball
Main Page6 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA4 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page1 week ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022