With the fourth pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, the Chicago Bulls selected Patrick Williams from Florida State.
Patrick Williams shot up draft boards late in the process. But don’t let that late climb fool you, Williams is legit. He’s a big, strong, versatile forward and one of the younger prospects in the draft (19 years old). That said, Williams possesses an NBA-ready body (6-foot-8, 225 pounds). Further, his length (6-foot-11 wingspan) will be a major asset, especially while he learns the NBA game.
Williams is an incredible defender, excellent in isolation on the offensive end and an above-average spot-up shooter. He can play both forward positions, which will be particularly helpful in Chicago. Williams fits nicely in the Bulls front court alongside Wendell Carter and Lauri Markkanen.
NBA Team Salaries
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page6 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page4 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million