Philadelphia 76ers point guard Michael Carter-Williams, last season’s rookie of the year, was scheduled to make his season debut Thursday night against Dallas after missing the first seven games following offseason shoulder surgery.
Carter-Williams will have a playing-time limitation placed on him in games for the time being, but he figures to help a Philadelphia team that is still winless.
Both Carter-Williams and second-year player Nerlens Noel are expected to play together Thursday.
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef