The following is a statement from Philadelphia 76ers President of Basketball Operations and General Manager Sam Hinkie regarding the status of Sixers center Nerlens Noel.
“After careful consideration and numerous discussions with our medical and performance teams, the consulting physician and rehabilitation staff, and Nerlens’ representatives, some of the restrictions on Nerlens have been lifted and he is now able to participate in limited on-court work.
NBA Team Salaries
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page6 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page4 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million