The Philadelphia 76ers signed forward James Nunnally to a second 10-day contract Thursday.
Originally signed March 17 as a call up from the NBA Development League, the 6-foot-7 Nunnally has averaged 2.2 points and 1.0 rebounds in five games for Philadelphia. He had eight points, two steals and a blocked shot against the Chicago Bulls on March 19.
He was selected as a D-League All-Star, averaging 18.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists in 35 games for the Bakersfield Jam and the Texas Legends.
Nunnally also appeared in four games for the Atlanta Hawks in January. In nine combined NBA games this season, he is averaging 3.2 points and 1.0 rebounds with four assists, three steals and two blocks.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft