The Philadelphia 76ers signed free agent power forward Malcolm Thomas and waived forward Ronnie Turiaf.
Signed by the 76ers on Oct. 27, Thomas appeared in five regular-season games, averaging 4.0 points and 5.0 rebounds in 14 minutes per game. He averaged 18 points, 10 rebounds and two blocks in 12 combined games for Los Angeles and Austin of the NBA Developmental League last season, and was named a D-League All-Star.
Turiaf was acquired in last week’s trade that sent guard Alexey Shved to the Houston Rockets.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft