LaMarcus Aldridge tells The Oregonian he will not sign a contract extension with
#Blazers this offseason, but plans to do so next summer.
Aldridge said it makes most sense financially to wait because he can sign for more years (5) and make more money ($108 million) next year.
Aldridge: “I’m happy to stay (in Portland), happy to be here, happy with the direction the team has gone the last year or 2. But I just want to get a 5-year deal. I feel like that’s the best decision on my part.”
LaMarcus Aldridge said he wants to finish his career in Portland. One reason why: “I want to be the best Blazer. Ever.”
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls