The following is a medical update on Utah Jazz guard Alec Burks, who suffered a fractured left fibula in a fall after being fouled during a shot attempt on Dec. 26 vs. the Los Angeles Clippers:
After further evaluation, Burks (6-6, 211, Colorado) has elected to undergo surgery on his fractured left fibula. Burks opted for the procedure in an effort to expedite and assure the healing process. The surgery will be performed Tuesday in Salt Lake City by ankle and foot specialist Dr. Charles L. Saltzman, the chair of the department of orthopaedics at University of Utah Health Care.
- Dallas Mavericks Head Coach Jason Kidd Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels (ankle) progressing well, cleared for individual on-court work
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 7 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 1 week ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench