As hot as Las Vegas, Nev., is during the summer, it won’t be nearly as intense as the battles on the basketball courts of the Cox Pavilion and the Thomas and Mack Center.
Alex Kirk will be part of that mix, as the 2010 Los Alamos graduate and former center for The University of New Mexico will spend the first few weeks of July with other NBA players and prospects in the NBA Summer League. Kirk on Friday agreed to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Las Vegas summer session. The 6-foot-11 Kirk, who was not picked Thursday in the NBA Draft, drew interest from several teams, but agent Graham Boone of Tandem Sports said Cleveland offered his client the best opportunity to show his skills.
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them