Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry says “there’s not one single person” in the organization that doesn’t want free agent DeMarcus Cousins to return to the team.
“I don’t really talk about free agency. But the bottom line is that obviously we’d like to have him back on our team,” Gentry said Monday while speaking at the Saints Hall of Fame Golf Classic. “Anyone that thinks you’re better having a guy that averaged [25 PPG, 13 RPG, 5 APG] not on your team is really kind of not in tune to what it takes to win in this league.
“So there’s just so many factors that enter into it. But there’s not one single person, player or coach or in the basketball ops department or ownership that doesn’t want him back.”
Source: Mike Triplett of ESPN
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant