New Orleans Pelicans star forward Anthony Davis left his team’s 112-111 loss to the Houston Rockets on Monday after being hit in the left side of his face while pursuing a rebound. He did not return to the game.
New Orleans coach Alvin Gentry said Davis is being treated for a potential head injury.
“Concussion-like symptoms, so I’m sure he’ll just go through the protocol, and we’ll find out later exactly what the situation is,” Gentry said after the loss.
Source: Calvin Watkins of ESPN
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia